News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Drugs and Journalism

Started by gavin, November 03, 2014, 13:31:35

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

They don't seem to be a good mix. I particularly like this in the concluding paragraph...

QuoteCity left knowing that another victory like that and they're done for

http://www.espn.co.uk/blogs/sport/story/364035.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

What an idiot

Lekos

Read the headline and can't even bring myself to read it.   

Zabba

How many Derby matches that we lost in the 35 years in the trophyless years did City morally win?

Answer - Who gives a shit it's goals that count, as the press and media so often pointed out after Utd played shit but won.

Dream on you Reds. 4 in a row and 6 of the last 7, is all you need to know.

gavin

They didn't even 'morally' win it. It is laughably pathetic.

Rowley Birkin QC

Some of the comments at the bottom are good.

QuoteSimon Barnes - and Manchester United is winning the "strength of spirit" EPL title.

What an idiot....

and

QuoteWhen will they be having their "Moral Victory" Parade then?

and

Quotebad attempt at satire, average attempt at trolling, or bag o'shite article - i really don't know which this is. The only certainty is that this is why Simon writes for a crappy website and not the Times anymore!

:D

Ludo

It was almost embarrassing the amount of air time van gaal got on SSN this morning.

Lekos

Quote from: Sir Rowley Birkin QC on November 03, 2014, 21:28:00
Some of the comments at the bottom are good.

QuoteSimon Barnes - and Manchester United is winning the "strength of spirit" EPL title.

What an idiot....

and

QuoteWhen will they be having their "Moral Victory" Parade then?

and

Quotebad attempt at satire, average attempt at trolling, or bag o'shite article - i really don't know which this is. The only certainty is that this is why Simon writes for a crappy website and not the Times anymore!

The first two are gold.

93:2012

City were freewheeling down the hill towards the end, unconcerned about any Utd threat, of which there was none in reality. We would also have been 3 or 4 up, if the ref had not been so poor, and outplayed them when they had 11 on pitch, albeit after a slow start.