News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sergio

Started by Ludo, November 01, 2017, 22:33:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludo

It's almost gone unnoticed in tonight's maelstrom of a game that he eventually broke the clubs goal scoring record.

Aguerooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zacc

gavin

Great finish too. Well done. Next stop 200.

KunDB

I bought an Aguero shirt on the day we signed him (still treasure it), never been so excited by a signing and boy he has even exceeded my high expectations.

gavin

Thing about Sergio is that he often doesn't seem in form. We've all seen how well he can play but he is nowhere near that at the moment. Still the goals come though.

gavin

Last night I watched a half hour show about Sergio that was on Sky celebrating players that have 100 goals in the Premier League. It surprised me a bit how fresh faced Sergio looked when he arrived at 23. I'd been aware of him a couple of years before he signed for us from Athletico. He's been with us over 6 years now and is likely to have been with us 8 years if he leaves at the end of his current contract. A long time in football these days.

I think he does get treated like one of us now in the respect that we take him for granted a bit. Certainly, I have done in recent years. An amazing player and man.

Rowley Birkin QC

zacc

Quote from: gavin on November 13, 2017, 14:41:35
Last night I watched a half hour show about Sergio that was on Sky celebrating players that have 100 goals in the Premier League. It surprised me a bit how fresh faced Sergio looked when he arrived at 23. I'd been aware of him a couple of years before he signed for us from Athletico. He's been with us over 6 years now and is likely to have been with us 8 years if he leaves at the end of his current contract. A long time in football these days.

I think he does get treated like one of us now in the respect that we take him for granted a bit. Certainly, I have done in recent years. An amazing player and man.

When that smiles illuminates his face he still looks  like a cheeky boy :D
Before Pep arrived did look a bit lost and was dealing with injury. Now looks to be fitter, revived and enjoying his football again.
It's good for us, the City support to be reminded of his being a hero written into City history.

zacc

hope he feels sorted soon

gavin

He says that he's ready for action