News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

England

Started by nimrod, November 07, 2017, 23:12:59

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Its good that Raheem & Delph have pulled out
Must be a bit shit being coached by Pep, then turning up for Southgate

England have a few decent players now but a championship manager, no wonder fans are apathetic.

KunDB

I noticed Spuds and Scousers England players suddenly got injuries conveniently and dropped out. I thought surely City should be doing the same, lo and behold.

zacc

Think Pep saying in his post match interview hopefully none of the players return with injuries got the message through  ;)

nimrod

The people in charge just employ dud yes men managers like Woy and Southgate or one trick ponies like big fat Sam ...shows they know jack shit, I'd be surprised if fucking Gary Neville wasnt offered the job at some point.

Dickheads couldve got somebody decent like Ranieri

shandon

England don't need to play this friendly at all  8)

Lekos

Quote from: nimrod on November 07, 2017, 23:12:59
Its good that Raheem & Delph have pulled out
Must be a bit shit being coached by Pep, then turning up for Southgate

England have a few decent players now but a championship manager, no wonder fans are apathetic.

Been apathetic since Euro 2000 mate.

jingoe

What about Belgium, Germany  and the South American lads?

Are they playing or having a week off?

KunDB

Surprise, surprise, Harry Kane will be fit in time for the next PL game, the Derby against Arsenal which is immediately following the International break

Link to story for anyone interested   

Lekos

Good. I hope he puts three past them.

gavin

Annoyance at Whinger aside, it would be better for us if Tottenham drop points.

Lekos

We'll outlast spuds over the season gav, don't worry! The gap at the top is already a bit embarrassing for the rest of the league  :D

Lekos

Choice between a shit England v Germany friendly on Friday or an actually match - Sweden v Italy.

gavin

Definitely more interesting than friendlies but still not a patch on the real thing...

We're spoiled watching City now.

Lekos

Very true - but we've always had a shit football radar!

bluebrendan

Quote from: Zabba on November 09, 2017, 07:25:18
Surprise, surprise, Harry Kane will be fit in time for the next PL game, the Derby against Arsenal which is immediately following the International break

Link to story for anyone interested   
Let's face it, it wouldn't be an earth-shattering surprise either if Sterling is fit for the Leicester match.

gavin

Wouldn't surprise me at all. He shouldn't be wasting his breath on friendlies at this stage of the season.

gavin

Italy just fell behind to a deflected goal in Sweden. Half an hour left.

gavin

Angus Gunn has been called up to the England squad so we've now two keepers in the England squad.

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/11/10/manchester-city-youngster-receives-shock-call-up-to-england-senior-squad-for-brazil-clash/

And to think Tony Coton struggled to get called up.

goat

fair play to the lad but how fucked are england with keepers these days?

two injuries away from brendan getting his old gloves out?

Swiss

How's he doing at Norwich