News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Adarabioyo

Started by gavin, November 17, 2017, 19:51:41

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

No mention of the lad when Pep was questioned about potential replacements for Ota in his presser. Could be Mangala, Vinny or Kyle or Fern he said. A bit disappointing and surprising. The lad looked good in his recent outting in the cup. Much better than Mangala. I have to question what is going on there.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on November 17, 2017, 19:51:41
No mention of the lad when Pep was questioned about potential replacements for Ota in his presser. Could be Mangala, Vinny or Kyle or Fern he said. A bit disappointing and surprising. The lad looked good in his recent outting in the cup. Much better than Mangala. I have to question what is going on there.

Pep will have his reasons Gav, maybe bad attitude in training or something like that ?

silvablue

I am inclined to think it a take no chances policy. We have won nought yet under Pep and until we do he will not risk inexperience in the PL or CL.

That said it is a bit of a disaster for the EDS players who seem to have to get experience by being farmed out and excelling at the highest level.

goat

vinny getting his 15 minutes before breaking

Neil Mcnab

I understand we cant take any chances. But, if all the players coming through the ranks are going to get is the odd league cup game, they should be out on loan.

Gareth

I guess Pep might be pretty fussy about which coaches he loans his young players out to. I'm not saying that's fair on the players involved, just that I could understand that point of view.