News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Raheem Sterling

Started by KunDB, November 30, 2017, 10:06:58

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

What a player he is becoming (as Lee predicted). Absolutely outstanding and becoming more confident and clinical every game.

Under Peps guidance and away from the negative influences at Liverpool he has become an absolute star and more importantly the man to step up and score the match winner when needed.

How much he is worth now is anyone's guess, but it would be a lot more than we paid?

To have Sterling and Sane in one team, with Silva and DeBruyne, it feels like dream world to me.

These are such good days to be a City fan. What a big buzz that very late goal was last night grabbing three points from just one; how gutting must that have been for Utd fans?

Come on City and Sterling keep this magical football going.

gavin

He is absolutely magic and so under appreciated by many City fans and others. Yes, he can be frustrating but he delivers regularly. He's in a great run of form at the mo and I'm sure it will dip again but no-one can say he hasn't been crucial this season whatever happens.

goat

doesnt happen often but i was wrong, hes alright

needs to stop his shit diving tho

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on November 30, 2017, 10:52:21
doesnt happen often but i was wrong, hes alright

needs to stop his shit diving tho
You feeling ok, Steve?  :D

9 points from his late goals in the Prem so far this season plus a late CL winner against Feyenoord.

goat

old sod

was right hart is shite tho

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Who are you and where's goaty bollocks?

zacc

Loved watching the video doing the rounds of Pep giving him personal coaching.
Shows sterling is listening and trying to apply it, must be lovely for Sterling to finally get what he needs to do to improve.
Still hear, not from City supporters, negative  comments about his play but who cares all that matters is Sterling shutting their talk up by scoring !!!

bbk

I’ve been guilty of saying Sterling is dispensable. I feel it was justifiable at the time of said comments. I have recently revised this opinion.

Swiss

Quote from: goat on November 30, 2017, 13:37:13
old sod

was right hart is shite tho

Bet he has the game of his life against us...

Raz is coming up with the goods this season. Which is awesome. Decision making has improved lots as well as finishing.
I think he's happier now. Especially as the hate stories have stopped from the media, that can't be easy on anyone.

Gareth

Quote from: Swiss on December 03, 2017, 09:08:37
Bet he has the game of his life against us...

Until we actually sell him, he's ineligible to play against us.

Swiss

Forgot about that!

Not sure who's going to buy him though...

Swiss

Maybe Aston villa. If they get promoted. This is my prediction

Gareth

Has previous at Birmingham City (season loan from us) which wouldn't make him especially welcome at Villa Park.

Swiss

You wanna see what keeper they have now... he is shockingly shite. They'd prob even take Grobblar

Gareth

His winner vs Saints didn't make it onto MotD's goal of the month!

Paddy

I concur with Goat; he def needs to stopped diving;still a good Pep pupil still learning; an ace in the making

gavin

The lad can't win. He also got slated when he didn't dive.

zacc

well whether they fall too easily or not, rarely get penalty decisions though Swiss may have stats to disprove my gut feeling on this? ;)

Lekos

Yeah Swiss, get yer stats out.

Swiss

I'd have to watch every game again...