News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Hammers Match Thread

Started by KunDB, December 03, 2017, 15:01:56

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

12 wins in a row in the PL only one draw from 14 games. Let's keep up the momentum (and play with good tempo) today and hammer the hammers.

C'mon City lets open the gap again over Utd and keep the pressure on them for the derby game.

City XI | City: Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Mangala, Danilo, Delph, De Bruyne, Silva (c), Sterling, Sane, Aguero

Subs | Bravo, Yaya Toure, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Jesus, Kompany

Kompany rested for derby, not unexpected and Fernandinho (unexpected).

silvablue

We need to learn how to defend against corners, front posts one mostly.

Hesperus

One more yellow for fern and he would be suspended for the derby.

Gareth

Hesperus

Yep same for Sane, but he’s probably less likely to get a yellow and we’ve got more cover for him if he is daft enough to pick up a card.

Ludo

Ludo

Shocking.

Silva and de Bruyne nonexistent

Hesperus

The odds before the game of West Ham winning were just ridiculous. I don’t bet but even I thought about putting a £5 on them because we’ve not been playing well recently at all.

Ludo

Maureen's sitting at home now laughing him bollox off.

We've been absolutely abysmal

KunDB

It is games like this and the last two that win leagues, head down keep going and get a win by any means.

KunDB

We need to find out cutting edge up front again as we have lost it recently, in particular our two front men need to find their scoring form.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Seems dangerous bringing Dinho at this point.

KunDB

Ground out a well deserved win that must be another crushing blow to our pursuers. It is like we are taunting them game after game.

This is the worst part of the season Xmas time and we are not wilting or showing signs of weakness.

Well done everyone a part of the great City team.

13 wins in a row PL. equalling the record I think. Lets make it a beautiful 14.

Swiss

It'll be nice playing a team who don't stick 11 in the box all the time

Hesperus

Great result. No two ways about that.

What’s happening up from with Aguero and Jesus? They don’t look like scoring much at all. Hope it’s it’s just a blip.

gavin

Another great result. It was a very poor first half but second half was a great improvement. Fantastic to see Dave score such a good goal. Mangala isn't convincing me much still. But we still look close to unstoppable when we go for it. Let's do it from the kick off.

silvablue

I now know for sure what I want Santa to bring me; a replacement for Mangala urgently, boy he is seriously flawed.

Moz1959

Great result in the end.

Performance not good at all but a win is a win, how many times did them scummy rags do it under Fergie, hopefully we see a few youngsters on Wednesday.

Bring on the rags.

Neil Mcnab

Not been at our best last few games. Good result. Moyes must have been expecting a reaction after their result midweek.

Difficult thing is we have been looking shaky at set pieces, but not been up against good finishers who could really exploit that. Yet.