News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Liverpool Match Thread

Started by KunDB, January 14, 2018, 15:01:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

I'm not keen on gundog and dinho being in the same team. There are holes of availability in the middle which they fail to occupy

Stephen Paul

you would have thought Liverpool fans had won the Champions league on Sunday fs

Just shows how far we have come

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on January 15, 2018, 20:55:52
I'm not keen on gundog and dinho being in the same team. There are holes of availability in the middle which they fail to occupy

Puzzles me , I thought B Silva was replacement for D Silva and yet Gundo always plays when David is missing

Shame we didnt (couldnt be arsed) start playing till we were 4-1 down

Paddy

We did play we also made silly mistakes. I still say Ederson should have put it out of play, he was to far out of position to get back safely

nimrod

Quote from: Paddy on January 18, 2018, 12:52:33
We did play we also made silly mistakes. I still say Ederson should have put it out of play, he was to far out of position to get back safely

We didnt hit top gear till about the last 10 minutes

Id say Ederson wouldnt argue with you looking back

zacc

Anyone know why David Silva did not play, not even used as a sub?
Said few weeks back to ones into EPL here Liverpool were the team to do damage to City.
Disappointing gifting 2 goals though, was fuming at the time.
Now all the talk here (E.Malaysia) is Sanchez transfer the catch up to City back on blah blah.
Hardly any mention of City you'd never think they were top!!
As Pep would say onto the next game   
8)

nimrod

Quote from: zacc on January 19, 2018, 06:02:58
Anyone know why David Silva did not play, not even used as a sub?
Said few weeks back to ones into EPL here Liverpool were the team to do damage to City.
Disappointing gifting 2 goals though, was fuming at the time.
Now all the talk here (E.Malaysia) is Sanchez transfer the catch up to City back on blah blah.
Hardly any mention of City you'd never think they were top!!
As Pep would say onto the next game   
8)

The Asians are obsessed with Man U Zacc

Or the Dippers

zacc

Quote from: nimrod on January 19, 2018, 07:53:38
The Asians are obsessed with Man U Zacc

Or the Dippers

don't I know it whole view of footy, EPL is bizarre to me ::)

Swiss

Quote from: Paddy on January 18, 2018, 12:52:33

Or even some air time on it! He just shanked it that's all.

Had a wee fumble against toon today too

gavin

Yeh, he's had a couple of wobbles. Long overdue probably. Hope they don't last.

gavin

Typical scousers. Lost at Swansea.

Swiss

I had a little chuckle at that. It's like we were their world cup final and they can't sustain the levels of intensity they had against us

KunDB

Never ever was a humiliation better deserved, some fans you feel sorry for at times. Other fans are hard to take, those that think a one-off win makes them the World Club Champions elect.

As Liverpool fans bump down back to earth again I cannot help feel that the world is so wonderful tonight. A week is a long time in football.