News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sanchez

Started by nimrod, December 05, 2017, 22:42:41

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

any stats on number of people visiting paris joining psg?

Swiss

On average, 12 per window, including youth transfers

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Swiss on December 30, 2017, 17:21:01

Thing is, with our position at the top of the league, it's a great incentive for a major honour for less than half a season at a club!
Same if he joined PSG or Munich. Ribery and Robben are both on the way down, he would be a natural fit there.   

Swiss

Hesperus

Any fee for Sanchez just went up by about 20 mil I reckon with the injury to Jesus....

silvablue

If we are to buy Sanchez best we do it now and do not mess around the whole window, £20m, £40m, £60m who cares if we are doing this window then lets just get it done asap.

gavin

I wouldn't go over £30 million given the circumstances.

Paddy

Reported that Vengar is willing to sell this month. Liverpool now interested. Could be a bidding war

Hesperus

I think we should sign him what ever the cost tbh. Neither Sergio nor Jesus have been in great form this season with the latter now injured for a prolonged period. I very much doubt we’ll get him on the cheap, dippers could well be looking to spend the money they are likely to get for Coutinho.

lee

get him in now before dippers get their dole money

Swiss

Well he's playing tonight. Will be interesting for he waves to the crowd.

Also Hesperus, bit harsh on Kun saying he's been off form this season. 13 goals and 4 assists. 4th highest in league. Ok he's been a bit hot and cold in the last few games but he's still had a good half season

Hesperus

Off form by his high standards. His tally is still great but he's been guilty of missing a host of good chances. Had he been more clinical in his finishing this season he'd be miles ahead in the leading scorer charts.

Paddy

He has missed some sitters of late

nimrod

Manchester United have made contact with Arsenal for Alexis Sanchez in the last hour.

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/951426296428548099

Rowley Birkin QC

Ha! Was discussing the possibility of a spoiler bid from the rags with a friend this very morning!

Hesperus

Given Jesus injury I think we are missing a huge trick in not signing Sanchez in Jan. He can play the the FA, PL and CL competitions. We've balls up in the past not strengthening when we were on top. It would be a short term signing, but the short term gains could be well worth 25 or 30 mill.

lee

sanchez looks a miserble twot at arsenal..i cant see his face looking any happier wearing another shit red shirt

gavin

You never know with this sort of thing if it is the selling club stirring the pot to get more cash.

KunDB

If he wants to go to Utd and Jose, I'm sure that Pep will gladly let him go, but i think that is highly unlikely and pure bullshit.

nimrod

Quote from: Hesperus on January 11, 2018, 13:20:06
Given Jesus injury I think we are missing a huge trick in not signing Sanchez in Jan. He can play the the FA, PL and CL competitions. We've balls up in the past not strengthening when we were on top. It would be a short term signing, but the short term gains could be well worth 25 or 30 mill.

Plus a million a month wages = 36 million