News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sanchez

Started by nimrod, December 05, 2017, 22:42:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

He is City bound...

bry the guy

I dont think the rags want him,they just want to hike the price up.

lee

seems a bit sily of the rags if they dont want him to the hike up the price..an extra 10 million is like 1p to our owners

zacc

well done City showing not going to be ripped off by the likes of Whinger

KunDB

Strong rumours he is flowing with the dough and headed to the RAGS.

lee

he'll do alright replacing luke shaw

Hesperus

Being reported we’ve officially pulled out of the Sanchez deal.

I think we could live to regret that.

gavin

It was supposed to be a cheap, decent deal for a top striker in his prime. It has become an auction it seems. If we're going to spend really big lets do it on younger players like we have been doing. It is a blow but sensible I think. Maybe the player will realise he's missing out on joinging the best team in the country for the sake of needless cash but I won't hold my breath.

KunDB

It is a shame he would have added to us. But football is all about greed and money and that always wins out in the end.

Well I trust in Pep and the team and we will be more than fine without Sanchez. Funny how the Man Utd fans are not worried about transfer fees and wage inflation now or FFP.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on January 15, 2018, 21:31:04
It was supposed to be a cheap, decent deal for a top striker in his prime. It has become an auction it seems. If we're going to spend really big lets do it on younger players like we have been doing. It is a blow but sensible I think. Maybe the player will realise he's missing out on joinging the best team in the country for the sake of needless cash but I won't hold my breath.

Dont think its the player Gav he'll do whatever his agent tells him too, and his agent gets circa 15 Million from Manure

gavin

The player makes the decision at the end of the day, unless he's weak. The agent is his employee.

Hesperus

Either way, it's a big call for us or our competitors. Personally I believe it's a mistake by us. We really could do with a forward, Jesus and Agueros form this season hasn't been the best, with Jesus injured. We also allow Sanchez to go to a rival.

Seems like we've dithered in this window, a LB was a priority in January after the Mendy injury according to Pep, but no signs of one yet. If we'd have moved fast on Jan 1 we could have had Sanchez sawn up too. Hope I'm wrong.

nimrod

The more I consider this the more I dont want a player who wouldnt be our best player to come in on the highest money at the club, apparently his agent is now asking for between 300 & 400K per week.

I think once United came in for him and seemingly prepared to pay whatever it was doomed.
Only Sanchez actually insisting on honouring his agreement with City couldve made it still work

However I firmly believe his agent has hawked him round a bit (apparently Chavski are interested now), saying its not a done deal with City..... and that why United started to believe he was available to them.

His agent will engineer this to be a huge payday for himself and his client.

Hesperus

It’s always been about the money unfortunately.

Playing devils advocate..... Sanchez goes to the rags or Chelsea on 450k per week.

KDBs agent when negotiating his new contract says. “Look at Sanchez at the old scrap yard. I want the same as him or I’ll go to a club that will pay it”.

goat

then the arabs pay him and we get kev for a few more years more than what the rags will get out of sanchez

lee

if sergio get injured then what?
1 fit striker..i know sterling or the other silva can play up front but we need a proven world class striker..i hope we have a decent player lined up and a centre half please..oh and a left back...oh and a ....

Lekos

Talking of left backs....when's Mendy back?

gavin

Maybe last few matches this season. Last I read he was hoping to be fit for the world cup. I never like reading that nonsense when we're paying an injured player.

nimrod

Have to wonder whats happening at Arse, they now want to swap their best player Sanchez for MickyTargarian, a United reserve
Walcott good as gone and theyve offered Wilshire a new contract 20k a week less than his current one, so Im guessing he will be off come summer.