News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

DERBY THREAD

Started by KunDB, December 10, 2017, 15:38:51

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

lee

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Gareth on December 11, 2017, 06:42:25
"Mourinho is said to have accused Ederson of play-acting to waste time and then reverted to English, screaming “you fucking show respect. Who are you?” "

Mourinho's desire for respect could be taken a bit more seriously if his comments, both pre- and post-match, showed any respect for the opponents. But we don't expect that.

Exactly this. Bit rich wanting respect when he had shown the City players absolutely none in the lead up to the game.

goat

apparantly lukaku lobbed shit at arteta

Rowley Birkin QC

nimrod

Quote from: goat on December 11, 2017, 11:25:08
apparantly lukaku lobbed shit at arteta

all the rag fans are now throwing shit at Lukaku

calling him 90mill Hesketh  :D

Rowley Birkin QC

I liked the "We're not Stoke!" line  :D

lee

thy are shitter than stoke just a jammy version of them

The Blue Blooded Maniac

It's great that they show the world how truly arrogant and up themselves they are and continue to make themselves look like hypocritical wankers.

Saves us a job having to take the piss out of them.

Not that it will stop me from doing so!

zacc

Hilarious that Moani's comments about diving , cheating etc back fired, so Herrera gets a yellow for just that !!
Actually City had a penalty claim for two of their players pulling Otamendi I believe in the first half, notice no mention of that?
Anyway all together now " Never felt more like sing the blues City win Utd lose ooooohhhhh 

gavin

Fuck off home in silence