News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Poor Jose

Started by KunDB, December 27, 2017, 06:23:30

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-insists-300million-spending-11755109

"Jose Mourinho has told Manchester United they must spend more if they are to have any chance of keeping pace with rivals Manchester City.
Mourinho watched his United side stumble again in their pursuit of City, then claimed the £286million spent by United in two summers under him is not enough, with the Blues having forked out £360m in the same period under Guardiola."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the scrambled last minute draw against Burnley at OT Jose giving off.

So I say, give poor Jose a chance you miserable Glazers and Utd fans.

Give him some money so he can compete against big spending teams like, well presumably Burnley. Level the playing field, we all know that Utd have always believed in having a level playing field for teams competing against them, and have worked hard to change the rules to achieve that goal (sarcasm).

So Jose that explains why Utd cannot beat Big Spending Sean Dyches' Burnley at Old Trafford. Makes lots of sense to me, as Utd have only spent Half a Billion over the last 4 years on transfers, what chance have they against the likes of Burnley?

Man Utd Transfer Spend
17/18 - £146m
16/17 - £149m (includes £90m for Pogba)
15/16 - £103.6m
14/15 - £145.5m
Total - £544.1m

Lekos

Fairly sure no-one on here gives a shit about Man Yoo.

Hesperus

Yep, I'd rather concentrate on City. Don't give a monkeys about them.

KunDB

Quote from: Lekos on December 27, 2017, 08:54:45

If it was about Utd I would agree with you. However, it is about Jose blaming lack of transfer funds for a draw with Burnley when they have spent fortunes in players over the last few years. It's about the hypocrisy of Utd.

Ludo

When utd win its all about him and when they lose its all about something or someone else.

It's what he does, he's a c*nt.

gavin

I love a good laugh at them. I was in the City Centre yesterday to see loads of them on trams looking miserable as sin. I really love it.

gavin

As for Jose, he's just making himself and them look even worse. It is laughable. We built a team, they bought a few players.

lee

Quote from: Lekos on December 27, 2017, 08:54:45

i was about to write the same..every sports page i look at its all about that wanker moaning

KunDB

Lekos - you posting a negative post in response to one of mine is like spitting into the wind. You seem obsessed with responding negative to my posts, your raison d'être. 

As said before, time and time again, if you are 'not bothered' why take the trouble to post - negative posts, spare your self the pain for no gain.

Some of us after 30+ years being taunted by the Rags are revelling in their misery and the taunts coming back to bite them in the arse. I will carry on doing that and laughing at them and your negative obsession with my posts.

gavin

You're not alone. I love laughing at them. They so richly deserve it. Remember this?

Fuck em. We don't need signs but nowt wrong with a good laugh at your nearest geographical rivals. That's football.

Paddy

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on December 27, 2017, 19:48:53
You're not alone. I love laughing at them. They so richly deserve it. Remember this?

Fuck em. We don't need signs but nowt wrong with a good laugh at your nearest geographical rivals. That's football.

I hope they have kept those banners, they might need them to chart their own future.

Lekos

Quote from: KunDB on December 27, 2017, 18:24:09
Lekos - you posting a negative post in response to one of mine is like spitting into the wind. You seem obsessed with responding negative to my posts, your raison d'être. 

As said before, time and time again, if you are 'not bothered' why take the trouble to post - negative posts, spare your self the pain for no gain.

Some of us after 30+ years being taunted by the Rags are revelling in their misery and the taunts coming back to bite them in the arse. I will carry on doing that and laughing at them and your negative obsession with my posts.

Did you take the time between your first reply and this one drafting the above?

Get over yourself mate.

zacc

Thing is ones react variously to our "noisy neighbours" 😉 
Most of the time they have no impression on me put up with too many decades of their graceless,
ignorant prattlings a to bother.
That is till one of their deluded or media enter my equilibrium then I have suitable reaction to it.
Was bad enough before with the unintelligible Scot now moronic Moanie even more puerile
, and at times deserving of responses to calm down their expectations😉   

KunDB

Lekos

silvablue

Quote from: Lekos on December 30, 2017, 01:28:09
Like i said...

When someone says you are like a dog with a bone, best response is invariably no response.

Lekos

shandon

He's whinging about PSG and City again. He must think everyone forget all the money he spent to win things at Chelsea and even at the rags.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Saints must have a huge transfer budget!

Swiss

Utd setting their own records after recording their third straight draw

gavin

They need more money to beat Leicester, Burnley, and Southampton. Bet they spent as much as those three combined lately.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Don't forget Bristol :D

silvablue

Jose will never run out of excuses, but as he always does he will fall out with the players and run out of the club come summer. They are in a mess I am glad to say.

nimrod

It'll all be okay when Pogba's fit

Swiss

Pogba cost them 2 points today  8)

Also I bet Ashley Young gets away with that elbow

silvablue

Will there be more gifts today from Utd; dropping points at Everton?

Will Shrek extract revenge for his dismissal by Jose and add to the pain of Utd fans, I hope so.

Paddy

Young got a three match ban

Swiss

Bloody he'll. Didn't see that one coming