News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Eagles (CP) Match Thread

Started by KunDB, December 31, 2017, 10:47:59

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

C'mon City lets make this difficult away task 19 wins in a row.

Interesting to see how Pep manages selection for this game with another on Tuesday, and many more to follow quickly.

KunDB

CITY XI |
Ederson, Walker, Danilo, Gündogan, Mangala, De Bruyne, Sané, Bernardo, Fernandinho (C), Otamendi, Jesus

SUBS |
Bravo, Stones, Sterling, Agüero, Adarabioyo, Zinchenko, Touré

No Silva the magician yet again.

KunDB

Referee Jon Moss should be made to explain his refusal to allow treatment for Jesus.

Crystal Palace giving it a real go and City far from our best.

We are a yard of the pace today, just no tempo, no flow, no patient build up. We are being outworked. Pep talk at half-time needed.

Neil Mcnab

Need a special half time Pep talk. Palace are playing really well, full of energy. Hope they cant maintain that for the whole game.

gavin

Poor half. Sane needs to sort himself out but he's not the only one. Disappointing indeed.

lee

get sterling on and sane a good fucking bollocking

gavin

Absolutely disgraceful challenge on De Bruyne

zacc

thank goodness game ended any longer half the team will be injured!

Rowley Birkin QC

What a mess! Think i would have preferred us to lose and have no injuries.

Neil Mcnab

Zaha, cheat. Puncheon should have been sent off, dirty twot. KDB looks badly injured and Jesus will be out for a while. The stage must be set for Sanchez to come in, if we can get him.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on December 31, 2017, 14:02:37
Absolutely disgraceful challenge on De Bruyne
Shocker from Puncheon, surely should have been red. Depending how long Jesus and KdB are out for we may need to spend in the window.

We were very sluggish first half, not enough quick pass and moves, the sooner Dave is back the better.

KunDB

Referee set standard when refusing to let Jesus get treatment. Then gives a penalty for dive which in turn leads to out of control dangerous tackle in DeBruyne which gets a bloody yellow? 

Ludo

Lots of poor performances all over the pitch today, not least the ref's.

Some Sane's play in the first half was diabolical. His positioning, ball retention and passing were bordering on non-league at times.

Danilo looks like a fullback version of Fernando.

Mangala was Mangala.

Bernardo and Gundogan still don't look sharp.

I really hope de Bruyne's OK and Silva's situation gets sorted soon but it makes a Sanchez transfer look more and more likely.

Neil Mcnab

Mangala looks to have improved, but he isnt a footballer in the sense of playing the ball from the back and therefore in a Pep team is nearly useless.

Swiss

Sat in a car with a broken radio and only the BBC updates. My battery went when the penalty was announced. Didn't know the result until I got to wait rose.
#middleclassissues

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Hesperus

Disgusting “tackles” by the palace players and I’m sure they both feigned injuries to try and avoid reds. Something does need to be done because we are getting targeted by opposition players.

We now face the possibility of having Jesus out for 2 months and being without KDB and Silva for the next game.

Paddy

Walker worked his bollocks off

nimrod

Pretty bad day at the office, Sane, crap, Aguero, crap, even Dhino was giving the ball away, Walker was good as was Ederson, why did Yaya come on ? KDB was a bit off with his passes, shots were a mile away, very sloppy display. Lets hope for improvement v Watford.
Oh yeah and shite refereeing.
Wouldnt mind Zaha at City.

KunDB

Crystal Palace's Scott Dann and Jason Puncheon ruled out for rest of season. Both injured in their attempt to scythe down and cripple Kevin DeBruyne.

Just punishment for them and for the failure of the referee to protect our player.