News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V Watford Match Thread

Started by Neil Mcnab, January 02, 2018, 21:04:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

Good first half. Is this Sanes twin brother playing. Or maybe he is worried of competition for his place.

zacc

Rowley Birkin QC

Watford finally string some passes together - and score...

3-1

zacc

do 3 replies count as a thread ?  ;D

Rowley Birkin QC

Ludo

We haven't exactly been dynamic.

Neither on the pitch nor the tread.

Rowley Birkin QC

Finally got the radio commentary working - so I got to listen to The Goat. Always a pleasure!

Neil Mcnab

The right result. Atmosphere was a bit funereal to start with and the game played at walking pace at times. Was Walker injured at the end?

KunDB

Got lazy towards the end, tired players, and paid a price through their goal but they should also have had a late penalty.

A good win, 15 clear, 16 games left of which we can probably lose 5 and still win the PL. Next up PL away at Anfield.

lee

good to see silva back..i thought we looked great tonight..all went a bit shite when yaya came on and kev and fern went off

gavin

Great result, good performance, poor finishing. Sergio particularly again. He's almost campaigning for the signing of Sanchez with his finishing. But lovely to see Silva back and he makes a big difference.

Swiss

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on January 02, 2018, 22:00:29
The right result. Atmosphere was a bit funereal to start with and the game played at walking pace at times. Was Walker injured at the end?

He was definitely holding his groin and hobbling

nimrod

Quote from: lee on January 02, 2018, 22:14:19
good to see silva back..i thought we looked great tonight..all went a bit shite when yaya came on and kev and fern went off

This
Yaya looked like he was taking his dog for a walk

Sloppy last 10 minutes