News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

What (ford) - no match thread?

Started by Rowley Birkin QC, January 02, 2018, 21:05:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

We appear to be 2-0 up. I say "appear" because my computer has been locked down doing "updates" for almost an hour now, and my phone won't play the radio commentary on the official site!

I see David is back..

Rowley Birkin QC

Ahh - Mcnab has just started one...

gavin

They should have every match on over there.

Rowley Birkin QC

Oh they do... used to get all of them live. Provider changed - asked to pay more money, even though I was long-standing (cable based) customer of new provider. I refused on principle (and to some extent out of financial necessity).  Long (boring) story. Now watch most games on City TV a day or so later.

shandon

The next two games are live on foxtel  ;)

Paddy

A lot of good streams that were reliable have been blocked on firefox. Found another one "vipleague". Was able to watch second half, decent picture, no lags and English commentary

gavin

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to watching City and I have all the necessary legal subcriptions despite the ridiculous pricing and a dodgy subscription for when our away games aren't on legal options.

nimrod

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on January 03, 2018, 00:10:17
Oh they do... used to get all of them live. Provider changed - asked to pay more money, even though I was long-standing (cable based) customer of new provider. I refused on principle (and to some extent out of financial necessity).  Long (boring) story. Now watch most games on City TV a day or so later.

Its a good deal on the $90 a month plan Ken;

Unlimited internet
Home phone free local calls
Fetch TV box full of EPL shows with ex players and all matches
Records live TV
30 Free movies which change every day
UKTV
BBC First, and a few other channels included

I was paying $120 for Foxtel (without internet) before I dumped them

Paddy

Gavin, I have bt sport as part of my infinity package and my son shares sky go which I use on the pc. I only use streams when matches not screened in UK

zacc

lad & I share package he's paid for in Blighty and we pay for Astro in Malaysia
so we pay for games not always watched, occasional streaming seems fair to me?

Paddy