News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

FA Cup Thread Burnley

Started by KunDB, January 06, 2018, 14:40:26

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

CITY XI | Bravo, Danilo, Otamendi, Stones, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Gundogan, D Silva (c), Sane, Sterling, Aguero

SUBS | Ederson, Walker, Mangala, De Bruyne, Yaya Toure, Bernardo, Diaz

C'mon City

Ludo

Shite.

Sane couldn't cross his fingers

Ludo

Thank god for Aguero.....

Sane missed a sitter.

Ludo

3-1

That boy Sane's a genius.

Ludo

4-1 silva II

I'm talking to myself.

I don't care.

Gareth

KunDB

Whatever happened to Ludo, long time no hear from Ludo lol.

gavin

Fantastic stuff in the second half. We are treated at the moment. Gundogan showed some excellent touches. Sergio was back to his best, hopefully for some time to come. Though we didn't quite manage to finish off what would have been the best team goal unfortunately. I was a bit surprised that we ended with a stronger team than we started with considering how comfortable it was at the end!

Rowley Birkin QC

Some cracking goals all round.

zacc

Hesperus

Great result. Wonderful back heel from Gundogan for the Aguero goal.

goat

missed it because..cup

is gundy looking fit enough to actually start yet, you would think him being peps first signing would mean he would do a lot more than he has

Hesperus

In my eyes I still think he needs more time to get fit and settle, but his recent performances have looked to me like he’s stepping it up a bit and his confidence is building. Baring injuries he should come into his own in the next couple of months I reckon/hope. There is certainly a good player in there.

goat

the odd games he started last year he had obvious class, grim feeling hes one of those that breaks everytime he starts looking settled