News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Maguire and other possible transfers

Started by Neil Mcnab, January 07, 2018, 12:30:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Don't want him to go to the rags, he would improve them to much

Swiss

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on January 14, 2018, 18:12:53
After todays game, more than ever convinced a quality DM is needed to challenge Dinho. All the talk is about Sanchez moving in the next 24/48 hours and whether he is off to Trafford or to Manchester. If he comes to us we can quickly move on from today.
I always get nervous when he receives the ball near our box and under pressure

Paddy

Fred looks to be a done deal also looking at  a defender and a forward. Looking rosy

Lekos

After Laporte as well aren't we.  Nearly signed him a while back from what I remember then he got broken.

lee

i like the idea of another centre half as mangala is wank the dog

Lekos

Rubbish isn't he.  Laporte should be class...if we get him he's the future with Stones.

lee

if pep is thinking of sending some players to bristol then he should be one of them  :)

Swiss

Quote from: Lekos on January 23, 2018, 18:10:56
Rubbish isn't he.  Laporte should be class...if we get him he's the future with Stones.

Otamendi's been our best CB this year, imo

reddishblue

Laporte done according to lots of twits on twatter.

Lekos

Quote from: Swiss on January 23, 2018, 22:51:41
Otamendi's been our best CB this year, imo

Yeah, I'd agree. But Stones and Laporte are 23 vs Mendi's 29

Hesperus

Not sure about this guy. Was supposed to be the bees knees but decided not to come to us then got a bad injury. Apparently his form hasn't been great since he came back from injury either. A lot of money for another CB! 

gavin

Swiss

goat

why not, gives them more time to bang on about the rags

Neil Mcnab

Laporte, he doesnt seem to be a sick note, look up his injuries, his worst was he broke his leg with three months off. Played all this season. Good defender, decent in the air, can play it out, only concern is keeping hold of the ball. That is quite a big concern the way we play. Left footed, so good in a three CB defence. May well take many months to settle into the league, but all being well a great fit, but at the big price still potential.

Gareth

What I read said we had met his contract buy-out fee, so his boss might not have too much say in the matter.

zacc

Quote from: Gareth on January 27, 2018, 08:58:31
What I read said we had met his contract buy-out fee, so his boss might not have too much say in the matter.

quite don't think Laporte would be left out if not coming to City especially as he's started each game prior

reddishblue

Mix Diskerud. Bet no-one saw that coming.

goat

so who will he be flogged to before he even visits the stadium?

aarons mooys fondest moment was being driven near the stadium on the way to huddersfield