News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bristol City Semi-Final Match Thread

Started by KunDB, January 09, 2018, 18:52:52

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

CITY X| |Bravo, Danilo, Stones, Mangala, Zinchenko, Gundogan, De Bruyne (c), Bernardo, Yaya Toure, Sterling, Sane

SUBS | Ederson, Walker, Aguero, Delph, Fernandinho, Diaz, Adarabioyo

Pretty strong squad starting. C'mon City

Rowley Birkin QC

Good game so far, aside from the lack of City goals.

Rowley Birkin QC

City mess up a golden opportunity to score on the break, and Pep stands on the touchline with a face like thunder!

KunDB

We lack sharpness up front, need to improve and bring on Aguero.

Hesperus

Good game. End to end stuff but we look crap and the back and up front. Definitely missing a decent goalie and striker.

Hesperus

We deserve that. They’ve had much the better chances this half.

KunDB

It was coming, Mangala absolute crap and wtf was John Stones thinking.

A goal down now, AND DESERVEDLY SO.

Rowley Birkin QC

That off the line clearance from Sterling's shot just makes you wonder if it's not going to be our night.

KunDB

New, old habit. Only start playing with intent when we are losing. We are a goal down because they want to win this more than we have.

Ludo

Hesperus

Aguero onnat ht will make a difference. Silva, and Gundogan look shocking in front of goal.

Yay ya anonymous again.

Neil Mcnab

We need legs from the DM, sadly they went years ago. Zinchenko is no left back, though has quality. Sterling is not a number 9. KDB is making me knackered just watching him close their GK/defence down. This cannot be good, with the weekend in mind. Only good thing is they are a big team and have been running round like blue arsed flies. They will run out of steam - I hope. I know Pep says one game at a time, but besides KDB, how many are thinking ahead. Sorry to say I am.

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes, they are a good hard working side with some skills. You can see how they can turn over a half arsed side like the rags. Going to make us look half arsed if we don't buck our ideas up!

KunDB

Could we pay someone to take Mangala, it would be worth it.

KunDB

Where would City be, without KdB?

1 1 

Rowley Birkin QC

As soon as KdB and Sane decided to sort things out on their own - I knew that was going in.

Neil Mcnab

KDB superb for the goal. Bristol look like they have put a shift in already. Five against five for the goal, we would have been outnumbered in the first half. Hope KDB doesnt have to play all the second half.

KunDB

Everyone of the team tonight, minus KdB& Sergio, should be forced to undertake shooting lessons the have been awful in front of goal.

Rowley Birkin QC

Just wondering if Aguero had a kick yet, and commentators confirm he hasn't!

Rowley Birkin QC