News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Man CityvMiddlesbrough 15:00 FA cup. Sat 3pm

Started by Stephen Paul, January 22, 2015, 06:37:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Neil Mcnab

After their "winter break" the players are bound to be f*cked up. 1-2 to Boro.

clevblue

No, Middlesbrough not got enough, especially after THAT Arsenal game. We won't lose any more games, I'm certain of it.

good practice for Stamford Fridge. 2-0 to us

bluebrendan

8-0 please, to erase the memory of that day at the Riverside.

gavin

I used to hate Middlesbrough with a passion. They were the ultimate bogey team and lots of bad memories such as a Lakey injury etc.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on January 23, 2015, 22:31:34
I used to hate Middlesbrough with a passion. They were the ultimate bogey team and lots of bad memories such as a Lakey injury etc.

Gav, I can assure you that I still do. Right from my first visit to the shithole that was Ayresome Park back in 1976. They still rank as no.3 on the hate list after the rags and Leeds.

goat

on the plus side the people of middlesbrough  have to live in middlesbrough , that will teach them

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes - there was a time when we all dreaded seeing Middlesbrough looming on the fixture list. Even during those periods when we were playing quite well they always seemed to beat us in any cup or league match.

My last ever game at Maine Road before migrating to Australia was a very sad farewell - sitting high up in the top tier of the new Kippax stand watching a dysfunctional City side getting turned over 0-1 by an unimpressive but irritatingly cocky Middlesbrough.

It was only September (I think) but you could already sense the foreboding amongst the Blue ranks. A few minutes before the final whistle the bloke next to me mournfully said "This is going to be a long fucking season" and the shoulders of everyone around us who heard him all slumped a little further.

3-0 City might ease that painful memory a bit  :)

zacc

2-1 City will go in front then slack off playing a lot of side to side stuff let 'boro back in then go for mad scramble to win at the end! ;)

Zabba

More in faith and hope I will predict a City

2  0 win

Stephen Paul

andy1966

Both me and Neil Mcnab were pretty close though , only thing we got wrong was thinking we might actually score one  >:(