News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Laporte

Started by KunDB, February 01, 2018, 19:20:26

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

What a great debut from Laporte.

Hard not to be impressed, even though there was not much pressure on defence and I am only too well aware that many a debut gem has evaporated into a nervous calamitous incompetent wreck (no one mention Mangala).

His passing skills were sublime and he even looks like he can defend and while we did not see it last night, he siad in his intro video on OS that he is good in the air using his head.

Lets hope this form continues, if it does it can only help improve our defence, and attack.

Neil Mcnab

Superb range of passing, but expected that. Had little to do defensively, but guess he is very good. Will take time to settle in.

lee

he looks like one of those sort of centre halfs baracelona and real madrid always have

zacc

love it slotted in no fuss produced some fab cross passes hopefully be what's need during CL

Primitivo

I got the knowledge from these content and I will publish it to let people take advantage of these content.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Primitivo on March 09, 2018, 08:20:17
I got the knowledge from these content and I will publish it to let people take advantage of these content.

Urm, thanks?

Neil Mcnab

Went walkabout against Basel, poor against not the best. Not going to settle into the team and league sat on the bench.