News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City away V Clarets Matchthread

Started by KunDB, February 03, 2018, 11:31:59

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

no clue but something is obviously not right

Rowley Birkin QC

I think you're reading too much into it. Pep said before the game that the bench was a reflection of his injuries and the 2nd team had all played a tough match the day before, so he didn't feel he could add any youngsters.

KunDB

Gary Neville tried to make a big issue out of it by declaring it was a pathetic statement to FA and Refs about how many injuries City had. No evidence to back this statement up, just said as though it was fact and then spent the rest of the game condemning this as pathetic.

He is a pathetic shit.

City players just looked tired for the last 15 minutes. You could see the Burnley players light up after Raheem missed the sitter and they decided wtf lets give it a go for the last 15 minutes. It paid off because wee were running on empty.

nimrod

Quote from: KunDB on February 03, 2018, 21:48:34
Gary Neville tried to make a big issue out of it by declaring it was a pathetic statement to FA and Refs about how many injuries City had. No evidence to back this statement up, just said as though it was fact and then spent the rest of the game condemning this as pathetic.

He is a pathetic shit.

City players just looked tired for the last 15 minutes. You could see the Burnley players light up after Raheem missed the sitter and they decided wtf lets give it a go for the last 15 minutes. It paid off because wee were running on empty.

Yeah but I agreed with Chuckle when he said any under 23 player wouldve run to Burnley to sit on the bench

I wouldve liked Sterling to move over to the right 2nd half as he wasnt having any joy on the left, take Silva off put Diaz on

These things happen, a draw is ok at Burnley, were not going to win every game

lee

we looked tired in the 2nd half..not surprising really after the run of games..gundog made the wrong decisions time and time again and kdb looked shattered..sterling wants a good slap and b silva needs to stop goin backwards...walker needs to learn how to foul at times

we might be further ahead come the next lot of prem games :)