News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Foxes Match Thread

Started by KunDB, February 10, 2018, 16:31:46

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Fernandinho (C), Gündogan, De Bruyne, Sterling, Bernardo, Agüero

Subs | Bravo, Danilo, Kompany, Stones, Nmecha, Foden, Diaz

C'mon City 12 to go, lets get another win under our belts and keep the 13 point lead.

KunDB

gavin

Looks like we'll be seeing more of the kids off the bench. The forward starting players are picking themselves at the moment because of injuries. Still we should be good enough.

Gareth

Repeat after me: one isn't enough...

Gareth

So in that alternative universe where we bought Mahrez, who does he replace in today's XI? Bernardo? I like Bernardo, he's not the finished article, but he can get there...

KunDB

One Leicester chance one goal.

We dwell too often when we get to their box.

Neil Mcnab

A flat performance. Need a kick up the backside at half time and Red Bull - alternative brands available.

gavin

Twice we tackled Vardy in the build up to their goal and twice be got away with the ball. Make it count.

KunDB

Sensational Aguero, and brilliant KdB. How lucky are we to have these two in our team?

Great win, 16 points clear, 13 if Utd win tomorrow with 11 games to go.

silvablue

Awesome performance second half and good to see Bernardo Silva starting to flourish.

zacc

Swiss

Class second half.

Glad foden  got an assist

Hesperus

Amazing finishing from Sergio 2nd half. Gifted a couple though. Strange that Leicester changed to 4 at the back in the 2nd half after playing pretty well in the first half with 5 at the back. Certainly seemed to give us a bit more space in the box.

Grew to see Foden back. I hope he gets some game time between now and the end of the season.

lee

what was wrote on the city shirt in small letters..could not work it out??

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Same game, same passion I think. Its promoting the women's team.

Stephen Paul

Danny Murphy said on MOTD City are the best team he has ever seen in the premier league

gavin

Definitely the best team that I've ever seen. The Arsenal side that absolutely played us off the park at Maine Road one year is the only one even close.