News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Toon/rags

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, February 11, 2018, 17:07:41

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Nice one Newcastle! 16 points now.

The free kick that they scored from was cos of Smalling being a diving git haha!

Stephen Paul

Lekos

silvablue

Why do so many of my Utd friends suddenly feel disillusioned that football is all about money and greed now. Footballers are overpaid obscenely. It was not an issue when Utd were buying them for record amounts and paying them record wages. The funny thing is they actually believe their own shit, and cannot see they are just smarting at City's dominance and them being the under dogs.

At least one of them did have the decency to say this morning that 72 points early February is some achievement.

Rowley Birkin QC

My usual response these days to any rag who starts moaning about money ruining football is to remind them they have smashed the British transfer record 5 times since 1981, twice in 2001 - 2002 (which included 30 million on a defender!)  I tell them I don't remember hearing any of them complaining about money back then.

Stephen Paul

Mourinho looks as if he has had enough

Pep has made a complete knob out of him and its starting to show

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye I was thinking how much longer Woodward will allow him to spunk millions all over the show with little return (he did we the two cups nobody's arsed about last year).

If he doesn't hit the ground running in the league next year he will be off, although PSG were sniffing his rim apparently so might be a summer job.

gavin

They announced a loss just a couple of weeks after signing someone on astronomical wages even for this age. Doesn't look like a good sign for them to me  :D