News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

'The Experts'

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, February 12, 2018, 13:50:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

What did they say about van dijk for 75m

gavin

That is fucking brilliant. I love it. £50 million bargain.

gavin

Makes me laugh even more that they are talking about a guy who was the current German footballer of the year there. Just shows how totally ignorant they are.

zacc

funniest thing I've seen for a while remind me of the auld fellas from the muppets

Stephen Paul

two pricks of the highest level talking utter shite

KDB is now the hottest property in Europe

Its embarrassing what Merson came off with 

silvablue

The TV 'expert' pundits are 'know it all' masters, but in reality know next to nothing never having managed a successful team.

All they are interested in is stoking controversy and getting themselves noticed, as that ups the ratings and their take home pay for talking absolute bollocks. They say one thing one week and then totally contradict it the next week. I mute the TV when they are talking their crap, and just do not listen to them anymore. Imagine Gary Neville lecturing Pep Guardiola on how to manage his team, yes, Gary who has been an England Assistant Coach and Valencia manager (won only three of their 16 league games under Neville, failing to keep a single clean sheet) and Pep the most successful manager in world football. The unfortunate thing is people buy into their shite talk and views.

That clip is a perfect example, but their are millions more. 

bluebrendan

I remember in Sky's 2011/12 season preview Charlie Nicholas reckoned Sergio Aguero was the "worst signing of the summer". That went well...

Stephen Paul

another article appearing in the papers is that Spurs are the most exciting team to watch  :o