News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

FA Cup Match Thread

Started by KunDB, February 19, 2018, 19:46:38

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

Quote from: Ludo on February 19, 2018, 22:02:22
I fucking hate Wigan.

Danilo is shite, Sane is a petulant, lazy twot, Bernardo needs to buy a right foot, Anthony Taylor needs a good kicking and I need to calm down......

hahahahahaha

Hesperus

Still gutted this morning. What is it about Wigan?

bluebrendan

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on February 19, 2018, 23:04:31
Aguero raised a hand to a 'fan' who ran onto the pitch after the match and confronted him. TV shit stirring that now
Just some pie-eating chav trying to be "hard" in front of his mates. All the video and photo evidence I've seen shows nothing like what the media reported initially, Aguero did little wrong, the scrote clearly said something to Aguero after being pushed away which triggered Sergio trying to get at him.

Moz1959

Aguero was spat at apparently.

zacc

Would like to know what the difference is between the foul Byrne did in Aguero 3:30 into the match
and Delph's tackle?
Such class spitting at Aguero

KunDB

A the end of the day, we lost because we were not good enough on the night. Too pedestrian first half and not clinical second half. We move on.

Referee Anthony Taylor should be totally ashamed of his red card U-turn under pressure.

Neil Mcnab

We had decent chances, Laporte and Dinho. On other days they would have gone in and we would have walked it. A defensive horror show between Walker - casual/mistake and Stones asleep/left behind gave them the goal, but Grigg still had some work to do. Its stereotypical cup. Talking of the defence, rotation is great for the team, but is it good to rotate the CBs?  Choose the main two and give them a run.

lee

why did walker stop running??

fook it..as long as win the prem im not arsed really...chumps league will be nice

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes, for me this season has always been about the Prem, which i wanted us to dominate and win by a comfortable margin (so far so good on that score) and the Chumps League. Any other silverware would be most welcome, but a bonus.

Sure, I'm disappointed, and the media will froth about us not getting the quad, but who gives a shit what they think. Best City team ever!

Swiss

Quote from: goat on February 19, 2018, 22:39:18
can danilo be the end of this buying players from real madrid shit, its never worked out

Does that mean you didn't like Steve McManaman??? ;-)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

His commentary on the rags game was sickening.

Swiss

His hair/ accent/ podge at city was sickening