News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for the League Cup Final. Sunday 4.30pm

Started by Stephen Paul, February 21, 2018, 03:24:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

First silverware of the season up for grabs. Mickey mouse cup and all that shite
Pep will be up for this after losing against Wigan but this is also Arsenals big game of the season

Should be interesting

3 1 City

Neil Mcnab

This and the Europa are their only chances at silverware. Expect us to win though, 2-1.

gavin

Only a club full of wankers would call the Carabao and Europa League success.

KunDB

bluebrendan

Paddy

goat

Quote from: gavin on February 21, 2018, 20:22:58

arse have a parade for finishing 4th

Stephen Paul

another penalty shoot out could be on the cards Ludo

zacc

gavin

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on February 21, 2018, 20:22:58

Not a success then?

gavin

If we win just the Carabao Cup then I wouldn't call it a successful season. It is a success, but doesn't make a successful season for us anymore. 15 years ago I would have been ecstatic today but the reality is that our horizons are changed. I am still very happy but we must win the title for it to be a successful season. And this team has the capability to do even better...

OK, maybe not this season but we must win the Chumps League. We have the team to do it now. They have to believe it.

Moz1959

Quote from: gavin on February 25, 2018, 20:31:01
If we win just the Carabao Cup then I wouldn't call it a successful season. It is a success, but doesn't make a successful season for us anymore. 15 years ago I would have been ecstatic today but the reality is that our horizons are changed. I am still very happy but we must win the title for it to be a successful season. And this team has the capability to do even better...

OK, maybe not this season but we must win the Chumps League. We have the team to do it now. They have to believe it.

Amen