News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Wouldn't be great

Started by Paddy, March 01, 2018, 16:20:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

If we have the league sewn up prior to our game against the rags then they would have to give us a guard of honour at the Etihad prior the start of the game. Ticket booked just to see their faces as they leave in droves

gavin

It would be great to see them squirm and hopefully it will mean we can focus on the latter stages of the Chumps league.

Paddy

Paddy

goat

Paddy

Lekos

Quote from: Paddy on March 01, 2018, 22:22:01
Love u Gvin

Looks like someone had a few pints last night  :D  Or some MDMA.

Stephen Paul

goat

Swiss

goat

glad to see your taste improved from muse tone

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Can Swiss whip up the scenarios of how we can win the league before or on the derby?

And yes Goaty bollocks, he better whip it good....

Swiss

This thread went in s different direction than I thought with stats...

There are 27 points left to play for.

The scenarios below all count on the teams mentioned winning their remaining matches.

Arsenal in 6 th are 33 points behind. Therefore lowest we can finish is 5th.

5th are Chelsea, 25 points behind. 1 more win guarantees City a top 4 finish regardless of other results.

4th are Spurs, 20 points behind. 2 wins and a draw and it'd go down to goal difference to who finishes 3rd. Of which we are + 32 on them. 3 wins and they can't catch us.

3rd are LFC, 18 points behind. 3 wins for city and pool could only draw level and beat us on GD. We are plus 28 on them atm. 3 wins and a draw or 4 wins means they can't catch us.

2nd are the rags. 16 points behind. Meaning if city gain 4 more wins, we've won the league.

Should the teams above drop points we'll win earlier....

LFC play rags at the weekend. One has to drop points. Therefore, if LFC win or it's a draw. City only need 3 victories. If it's win, it remains at 4 wins needed.

We play utd in 3 to 4 games time depending on their match being rearranged with West ham.

Records We can break
Most points in a season 95. (Current 78 - need 6 wins and a draw out of 9 games)
Biggest winning margin. 18 points. (Current +16)
Most matches won. 30 (Current 25)
Most away wins in a season 15 (Current 12 with 4 away left)
Most goals In a season 103 (Current 83: average needed of just over 2 goals a game)
Best GD 71 (Current 63)
Most home goals in a season 68 (tbc) - may hold the record for most and least home goals in a season!
Most away goals in a season 48 (tbc)

There's a bunch of others too but it's late

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Neil Mcnab

Thanks statto. So if I have it right, if the shit drop points to pool or elsewhere, we can win the league by winning the derby?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I hope they drop enough points so we win it before the derby just so we can have a good look at Jose's mush while they clap us out at the etihad.

Hit greedy of me I know but fuck em

Swiss

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on March 07, 2018, 12:13:58
Thanks statto. So if I have it right, if the shit drop points to pool or elsewhere, we can win the league by winning the derby?

Our 4th victory could come in the derby