News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Rags

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, March 13, 2018, 21:37:17

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

gavin

Thought they'd put themselves in trouble with their attitude in the first leg. Love it.

Ludo

Oh dear.....how sad.....never mind.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

If only someone had of called it...

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on February 21, 2018, 22:42:42
Do their usual parking the bus and have de gea to thank for saving their donuts.

Sky sports calls the result 'advantage rags'. Hmmm not sure about that. A sevilla goal at the swap and it could all go tits up.

Fingers crossed aye!

Lekos

Embarrassing.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Swiss

Did they play ultra defensive?

gavin

In the first leg they were. Last night they weren't quite so defensive but still they didn't take it to Seville. Seville looked the better football team throughout but mostly lacked the final ball or finish. Both teams had chances in the last ten minutes but Seville the better. It was too little too late from the rags. Honestly, I think they let themselves down with a poor effort in the tie.

Stephen Paul

They are simply not good enough to compete at this level

The fans are already calling Sanchez a donkey

The FA cup is now a massive competition to be in :D

Paddy

Happily, they were shite, Manager to blame. Hope they play like that when we next meet (Which won't be in the chumps league) HaHa

bluebrendan

Notice how the rags were still in tie at 0-0 when Pogba was brought on for Fellaini. Now bogbrush may be a big lump but he can be an effective big lump and after he was replaced by lazy-arse Pogba there was a rather large hole in central midfield which Sevilla exploited once they brought on a player who could finish. Another tactical masterclass from Mourinho!   :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye he will be going all out now for the FA cup cos he will be teetering on the edge if he goes his second season without a major trophy. Heats on Jose lad!

KunDB

Let's be fair, as they always said other fans need to support the English teams left in the CL latter stages (them). Dutifully, we always cheered them on and I'm sure they will reciprocate and get behind us and Liverpool for as long as we stay in. I look forward to their chants of City, City, c'mon City from them.

shandon

I think they will want us to beat Liverpool :D

gavin

Have to say that it never gets dull hearing rag managers admitting that City are just superior and they're going to struggle to match us. Thats the last three done it now.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

It's fookin great init.

When I met the missus she wasn't interested in football but now she understands the psychology and I've explained the whole history of us being the poor younger brother and them with the arrogance and entitlement, she only refers to 'them' as 'rags' and city as 'us'. Of course it helps that she fancies pep and kev but that's fine, I'd suck em off n all!

zacc

Quote from: KunDB on March 16, 2018, 21:27:56
Let's be fair, as they always said other fans need to support the English teams left in the CL latter stages (them). Dutifully, we always cheered them on and I'm sure they will reciprocate and get behind us and Liverpool for as long as we stay in. I look forward to their chants of City, City, c'mon City from them.

In my case not a given cheer on other English teams left in CL.
Certainly never cheer on Salford (Trafford)  team outside Manchester  ;)