News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Basle Thread

Started by KunDB, March 07, 2018, 19:28:36

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI | Bravo, Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gündogan, Yaya Touré (C), Bernardo, Foden, Sané, Jesus

Subs | Ederson, Walker, Agüero, De Bruyne, Adarabioyo, Otamendi, Diaz

Foden plays, DeBruyne and Aguero rested all good so far. Yaya plays fine, Bravo plays is a bit of a concern.

Come on City.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I'd be more concerned about Yaya than Bravo.

Good run out for Foden and Jesus and nice goal. Sane looking good. Be good to see Diaz get on with plenty of time to play instead of a cameo

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Can we take Yaya off? I'm not arsed about subbing him, would just be easier to play with ten men.

Neil Mcnab

Yaya must be the highest paid player per minute of game time in the league. Caught the last 10 minutes of the first half, its pedestrian, going through the motions.

Ludo

That's being unkind to pedestrians.

I know the games effectively over but I'd like to see a bit more from a few of players out there.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Yaya I'd gash, Zinchenkos been shite n all but will go easy on him.... I suppose

KunDB

Too many changes keep resulting in poor pace and performances. Pretty pathetic tonight all round.

Rowley Birkin QC

Poor old Yaya's a bit past it, bless him.

Ludo

Pretty poor all round tonight, I expected a bit more of a performance from players like Stones and Laporte.

Gundogan, Zinchencko, Danilo and B. Silva were particularly poor.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well I'd prefer we get it out of our system now when it doesn't really matter and pep can assess the situation.

On a more positive note, spuds are out :D

gavin

That was garbage. £35 robbed. The culprits are all named in the last few posts. I expect a City team to try and win a game on the night. Last 10 minutes really annoyed me with very little attempt to pull it back.

Sane was running at them at least. Foden and Diaz tried as you'd expect. The others should hang their heads.

That Bernard Silva's just a shit Ricky Holden. Can't wait to get Raheem back. He might be a bit of a headless chicken at times but he always looks to try things and inject pace.

Yaya was very disappointing in his attitude. At 2-1 down, he should have been geeing up the lads to try and win the game but he went even slower and did fuck all. Before that, even when we had a free kick in his old favourite position he let them waste it by passing short then putting in yet another aimless slow ball.

Load of shite.

Swiss

I dont know why anyone's surprised, that's the same yaya for the last 2 to 3 seasons.

Rowley Birkin QC

Don't listen to Swiss everyone - he's trying to be logical.

bluebrendan

Adding insult to injury after that performance some gimp at the Highways Agency decided to have an overnight closure of the M60 at J18 causing our coach to sit in a queue of traffic for an hour, it was gone 1am when we got back. Clearly some rag thinking it would be funny to delay City fans.  >:(