News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

CL Draw (We got Scousers in the end)

Started by zacc, March 16, 2018, 08:15:35

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

reckon City will get Barca

The Blue Blooded Maniac

We owe em a spankin

gavin

Seville or Roma would be nice.

gavin

We got Liverpool. Away first, I think.

gavin

Very pleased we're at home in the second leg.

Ludo

It's going to be difficult to listen to any sports programme on TV and radio or even read a paper from now to the game that isn't full of scouse loving journo's licking Mo Salah's arse.

gavin

Away  on 4th April. Home on 10th April.

zacc

oh well least travelling not too arduous for either team

KunDB

Hardly worth us playing these games as scouser fans I know are already planning their CL win bus tour of Liverpool.

Neil Mcnab

Yes, Sevilla or Roma would have been ideal. But at the start of the season would have been happy to be better than the bin dippers over two games to get to the semi final. Pep needs to deliver a tactical masterclass. Can be in no doubt whatever he says about it being about the next game only, he will be giving this his full attention.

bluebrendan

Quote from: zacc on March 16, 2018, 13:45:44
oh well least travelling not too arduous for either team
You've never been on the M62 at rush hour!  ;D

Great ploy by UEFA, having guaranteed to offload one English club they've allocated 1500 seats in blocks 303 and 304 East L3 to the Scousers, I can't see that ending well (and I've got to move to 302).  >:(

Stephen Paul

hostile reception on the cards at Anfield

nimrod

Quote from: stephenmcfc on March 20, 2018, 03:43:10
hostile reception on the cards at Anfield

Yes, it looks like theyre planning another Villareal reception, almost urging fans to bring fireworks and bottles etc.

Its funny, you'd think with that clubs history this would be the kind of thing they wouldnt want to be doing.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-coach-greeting-city-14431221

Stephen Paul

Quote from: nimrod on March 20, 2018, 22:34:44
Yes, it looks like theyre planning another Villareal reception, almost urging fans to bring fireworks and bottles etc.

Its funny, you'd think with that clubs history this would be the kind of thing they wouldnt want to be doing.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-coach-greeting-city-14431221
these are the fans that never do anything wrong and they are always the victims

gavin

There's idiots everywhere but it is still surprising how arrogant these idiots are considering their success over the last couple of decades.

KunDB

Liverpool, the special fans. 

So special they cannot work out that their team has been in the wilderness and are not a major force currently.

Much progress as we have made we cannot consider ourselves favourites for the CL, so why do Liverpool fans consider they are the hot favourites to win it? It is beyond me!

zacc

Quote from: KunDB on March 22, 2018, 21:18:29
Liverpool, the special fans. 

So special they cannot work out that their team has been in the wilderness and are not a major force currently.

Much progress as we have made we cannot consider ourselves favourites for the CL, so why do Liverpool fans consider they are the hot favourites to win it? It is beyond me!

Difference between living in real world as opposed to living in a fantasy world  :D

nimrod

Quote from: zacc on March 22, 2018, 22:54:10
Difference between living in real world as opposed to living in a fantasy world  :D

This 'Pool fan cracks me up

https://youtu.be/TfiR-nK101c

zacc