News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

International friendlies

Started by gavin, March 22, 2018, 20:56:22

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Fucking ridiculous. The season is just coming to a head and we have these pointless games. Then four of the biggest games for City ever in two weeks.

KunDB

I think they are a total waste of time and risk unnecessary injury to players. I hate them.

Aguero threatened to be played on Tuesday, even though he is unfit and we need him fit for our upcoming key games.

jingoe

Nobody I know wants them

Everyone should boycott them. If they play to an empty stadium it might be re-considered

zacc

so who gains from them assume someone makes money from them?
See Argies playing Italy at Etihad

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye me dad's taking the lad to see Messi tonight, he can't wait!

Internationals are shit.

goat

if you had a manager as good as giggs you wouldnt be moaning

turn up, smash marcello lippi 6-0, job done

Rowley Birkin QC

It's called practice for the World Cup. You all remember there's one coming don't you?

(Doesn't make it any less annoying though)

gavin

I'm sure England can be as shit as usual without practice.

Scotland losing to Costa Rica is the highlight I think.

Messi didn't make it on but those in attendance got to see an ex City reserve keeper play.

nimrod

Quote from: jingoe on March 22, 2018, 22:43:34
Nobody I know wants them

Everyone should boycott them. If they play to an empty stadium it might be re-considered

Not sure England should be taking part after Salisbury

goat

wont have much choice gandalf, the way its going we will be hosting is when we become the new estonia or whatever

nimrod

Quote from: goat on March 24, 2018, 12:26:21
wont have much choice gandalf, the way its going we will be hosting is when we become the new estonia or whatever

With Bryan Giggs as manager

reddishblue

Is it over yet? Not coming out until it is.

gavin

You better stay hid a few more days yet. But at least we're within a week of proper footy now. What an exciting few weeks it will be then too!! Come on City.

goat

Quote from: nimrod on March 24, 2018, 23:06:05
With Bryan Giggs as manager

for all he knows his dad could be estonian

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

Kinnell, England are even worse than I thought. Only managed a draw against Italy.

goat

thought every fucker knew england are shite

The Blue Blooded Maniac

It's funny how England chose to play two teams that didn't qualify for the world Cup to prepare for the world cup

nimrod

Quote from: goat on March 28, 2018, 09:52:59
thought every fucker knew england are shite

Canon fodder now, like Oz

goat

but do oz think they are actually good?

wont be long before sky and the papers are hyping up this shite only to have them crash out in the quarters

goat

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on March 28, 2018, 16:36:53
It's funny how England chose to play two teams that didn't qualify for the world Cup to prepare for the world cup

not really, thats how its normally done, teams play against teams similar to ones in their group normally

fucking hell i remember costa rica using us to prepare for scotland back in the day

nimrod

Quote from: goat on March 29, 2018, 10:22:30
but do oz think they are actually good?

Depends if Timmy can still run

Lekos

gavin

Only John Stones missing through concussion and thats only for a game. Not been a bad international break.

reddishblue

Can I raise my head above the parapet now?