News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pivitol

Started by zacc, January 19, 2015, 02:42:50

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

results this weekend as reckon City have blown their title chances!!
I know zabba will think me a consistent worrier but I'm consistently irritated by the lack of nouse on the part of City last couple of games, been coming a while mind! 

clevblue

I'm not so sure, Chelsea could stumble too, we need to recover from this and win all the rest. In fact that's all we can do

Zabba

Quote from: zacc on January 19, 2015, 02:42:50
results this weekend as reckon City have blown their title chances!!
I know zabba will think me a consistent worrier but I'm consistently irritated by the lack of nouse on the part of City last couple of games, been coming a while mind! 

You could never worry as much as me lol

That said the league is full of up and downs, what worries me more is the players keep having to be kicked hard to play with the right attitude. We have handed the advantage to Chelsea and a massive incentive to them to beat us in our next league game.

Not over by far but a real shite performance.

Swiss

Long way to go yet and we're only 5 points behind with a lot of injuries and absentee's.

gavin

Chelsea game could well be pivotal now but still a long way to go.

zacc

All true my fellow Blues and City love to leave it last minute eh?
One thing for sure they'll be up for the game v Chelsea they seem to raise their game at such times.
Should City beat them it'll be a good psychological blow and an encouragement to other teams to go for it.
I was staggered by the flooring Swansea got, best tactical coaching would be to show Spurs taking Chelsea apart!
Any way back to the roller coaster that's City
;)