News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Derby Match Thread

Started by KunDB, April 07, 2018, 16:34:27

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI | Ederson, Danilo, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo, Silva, Sane, Sterling

Subs | Bravo, Walker, Agüero, Laporte, De Bruyne, Jesus, Yaya Touré

No attacker!

Cmon City

Ludo

silvablue

C'mon Pep we need goal scorers as well as midfield creators.

goat

thanks for everything, good luck in the future jesus

Paddy

Aquero will come on at some junction. Strong bench, if it gets dodgy they will be used, Pep cannot upset the fans, we are up for it !!!!

KunDB

Our defence is suspect and even Ederson is looking marginally shaky.

Lekos

KunDB

I apologise Pep (for now)

Lekos

KunDB

Stop making excuses Sterling, that was shite finishing.

goat

KunDB

Well done again Sterling, pathetic.

silvablue

It may be harsh but Sterling should be subbed at halftime or soon after. This game should be over and the league with it.

Ludo

Can't argue much with that.

Sterling could have scored and probably should have but he's put in a fair shift in that half.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

As shite as sterling's misses were, they only way he will get better is by staying on.

Also, GET THE FUCK IN!!!! LET'S SHAFT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF EM SECOND HALF!

Paddy

Nowt wrong with Sterling, if he stays on he will score. should give Kun a turn for his 200th goal

gavin

It should have been ten. Thought it was a shit selection by Pep. Well if he'd picked a striker it probably would be ten but I'll let him off. Brilliant.

KunDB

Pep is clinical and has no passion for sentiment like Sergio getting his 200th goal against Utd, to win the PL.

KunDB

Shite defending and Utd back in the game.

Hesperus

Hope we don’t rue those missed sterling chances.

KunDB

Absolutely awful defending again.

Hesperus

Un ber fucking leivable.

bluepill

trying not to revert to type and start panicking - but its fucking hard not to get anxious.

KunDB

Its our players who are panicking and Pep who is asleep at the wheel.

bluepill

pogba's first goal was good, but we have to wait till this week to ship five goals ffs.

KunDB

It is a pattern now, when under pressure our defence simply caves in.

Lekos

Outrageously inept defending. Absolutely ridiculous.

bluepill

i'd love it if we beat them

silvablue

This second half is a disgrace and Pep has to take a large part of the blame. The players have to ask themselves serious questions, especially our defenders.

bluepill

how the hell are we at this stage and not marking runners into the box

bluepill

what the fuck that's a clear penalty

Hesperus

Peps ego has costs us the last two games. His tactics are all wrong. Utterly pathetic Pep.

bluepill

on the up side he's helped us batter most opponents to death all season

KunDB

I hope that Pep explains why we were two different teams in each half. Dominant City them meek City.

goat

no clue what to say or think about that

Paddy

Pep is a wanker on his last two selections. Doesn't understand the meaning of a derby

goat

the derby only goes on in the stands

doubt the collection of south americans  give a fuck . this isnt the 80s

Neil Mcnab

I didnt expect us to win, but the second half... The scousers must already be thinking about who they will get in the semis.

lee

play your best team..win the match and then rest whoever..pissed off

nimrod

Quote from: KunDB on April 07, 2018, 18:53:39
It is a pattern now, when under pressure our defence simply caves in.

Yes under pressure our defence sucks big time.

Feel very let down by that 2nd half performance and really annoyed at fucking Sterling who shouldve had a hatrick.
Feel very let down by Pep and his shit team selection.
People comparing our team to Peps Barca of circa 2011, well Im sorry but at Barca he had some very decent dependable defenders AND Messi.

Not making excuses but I felt Atkinson shouldve been wearing a red shirt.

zacc

haha typical City is alive and well

Lekos

Quote from: nimrod on April 08, 2018, 02:08:48
Not making excuses but I felt Atkinson shouldve been wearing a red shirt.

He had an absolute stinker

Hesperus

The game should have been put to bed well before Atkinson decided to maintain the current score line.

Lekos

Yup, also true. But we still should have had two pennos

gavin

Yeh,been able to stomach the highlights now and Atkinson was by far the worst performer on the pitch. I saw those two pens from the back row of the east stand. Yet still he managed to fail to give them from yards away. Appalling.

City had their part to play in their own downfall and we shouldn't hide from that but it also can't be hidden that the ref was an absolute disgrace. A few minutes after the hand ball pen and Young is wrestling Sterling right in front of him and he failed to give anything!

KunDB

Right from early on I took the view that Atkinson had opted to take the refereeing soft option and not award any penalty. It is a disgrace by professional referees, but they feel it is the safer option for them. He then books players for reacting to his total incompetence. Atkinson was appalling, as were City second half.

I feel like I have a massive hangover this morning, without having taken drink.

lee

you wanna try it with a drink..im going back to bed

jingoe

Definite penalty on Sergio and Young should've seen red. I slept fitfully as I am not used to that deflation after a defeat any more.
On a happier note my son won 2 tickets to Abu Dhabi at half-time by spinning around and dribbling a beach ball. He is taking me and not his girlfriend!
A bit of sun in November I think!

goat

now ive slept on it and let the game sink in i can give my opinion on the game

fucking city, nice to have you back

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: goat on April 08, 2018, 14:51:30

fucking city, nice to have you back

As I said to some friends on facebook this morning, just when you thought you had seen the last of that embarrassing old friend Typical City, it suddenly turns up on your doorstep, waving a cheap bottle of plonk at you and wanting to party.

goat

as long as swales doesnt show up and eat all your best crisps ken

Hesperus

Quote from: jingoe on April 08, 2018, 14:28:45
Definite penalty on Sergio and Young should've seen red. I slept fitfully as I am not used to that deflation after a defeat any more.
On a happier note my son won 2 tickets to Abu Dhabi at half-time by spinning around and dribbling a beach ball. He is taking me and not his girlfriend!
A bit of sun in November I think!

Nice one! We’ll done!

nimrod

Quote from: zacc on April 08, 2018, 05:20:52
haha typical City is alive and well

Sadly Cazz its still lurking somewhere. What a lousy week.

Swiss

Should never have started with Jon Macken... oh wait, what era are we in?

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on April 10, 2018, 06:13:00
Should never have started with Jon Macken... oh wait, what era are we in?

After the last 2 results feels like Im in the twighlight zone

lee

Quote from: goat on April 08, 2018, 15:25:15
as long as swales doesnt show up and eat all your best crisps ken

i miss him to be honest