News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Derby Match Thread

Started by KunDB, April 07, 2018, 16:34:27

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

haha typical City is alive and well

Lekos

Quote from: nimrod on April 08, 2018, 02:08:48
Not making excuses but I felt Atkinson shouldve been wearing a red shirt.

He had an absolute stinker

Hesperus

The game should have been put to bed well before Atkinson decided to maintain the current score line.

Lekos

Yup, also true. But we still should have had two pennos

gavin

Yeh,been able to stomach the highlights now and Atkinson was by far the worst performer on the pitch. I saw those two pens from the back row of the east stand. Yet still he managed to fail to give them from yards away. Appalling.

City had their part to play in their own downfall and we shouldn't hide from that but it also can't be hidden that the ref was an absolute disgrace. A few minutes after the hand ball pen and Young is wrestling Sterling right in front of him and he failed to give anything!

KunDB

Right from early on I took the view that Atkinson had opted to take the refereeing soft option and not award any penalty. It is a disgrace by professional referees, but they feel it is the safer option for them. He then books players for reacting to his total incompetence. Atkinson was appalling, as were City second half.

I feel like I have a massive hangover this morning, without having taken drink.

lee

you wanna try it with a drink..im going back to bed

jingoe

Definite penalty on Sergio and Young should've seen red. I slept fitfully as I am not used to that deflation after a defeat any more.
On a happier note my son won 2 tickets to Abu Dhabi at half-time by spinning around and dribbling a beach ball. He is taking me and not his girlfriend!
A bit of sun in November I think!

goat

now ive slept on it and let the game sink in i can give my opinion on the game

fucking city, nice to have you back

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: goat on April 08, 2018, 14:51:30

fucking city, nice to have you back

As I said to some friends on facebook this morning, just when you thought you had seen the last of that embarrassing old friend Typical City, it suddenly turns up on your doorstep, waving a cheap bottle of plonk at you and wanting to party.

goat

as long as swales doesnt show up and eat all your best crisps ken

Hesperus

Quote from: jingoe on April 08, 2018, 14:28:45
Definite penalty on Sergio and Young should've seen red. I slept fitfully as I am not used to that deflation after a defeat any more.
On a happier note my son won 2 tickets to Abu Dhabi at half-time by spinning around and dribbling a beach ball. He is taking me and not his girlfriend!
A bit of sun in November I think!

Nice one! We’ll done!

nimrod

Quote from: zacc on April 08, 2018, 05:20:52
haha typical City is alive and well

Sadly Cazz its still lurking somewhere. What a lousy week.

Swiss

Should never have started with Jon Macken... oh wait, what era are we in?

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on April 10, 2018, 06:13:00
Should never have started with Jon Macken... oh wait, what era are we in?

After the last 2 results feels like Im in the twighlight zone

lee

Quote from: goat on April 08, 2018, 15:25:15
as long as swales doesnt show up and eat all your best crisps ken

i miss him to be honest