News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions For Liverpool at home . Tuesday 1945. Champions League second leg

Started by Stephen Paul, April 08, 2018, 03:11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

No matter what happens on Tuesday night there will be questions asked about team selections etc for the last two games

I personally think an early goal and Liverpool will crack

Interesting night ahead for the Blues

City 2/5
draw 4/1
Liverpool 11/2 

silvablue

4 1 City

with the players bemoaning how unlucky we were; failing to realise how pathetic they were over the two legs and how deservedly they were beaten.

When the going gets tough the tough get going. Sadly, a saying that certainly does not apply to this or recent City teams. A wonderful near miss comeback will mean sweet FA.

Neil Mcnab

Ring the changes at CB, Laporte in. Whatever, I dont see a clean sheet so we will need to score 5 at least. Possible, not probable. 2-1 to us.

KunDB

I reckon that the absolute key to this game is City keeping a clean sheet. If we can do that then we can pull off the near impossible comeback.

3  0  City, (with an extra time qualification).

Pep is not going to risk a new and inexperienced pairing at centre back, so I do not expect change there; even though I would like Laporte to be given a chance at Centre Back. 1 0 at half-time would be enough to worry Liverpool and a second goal anytime second half would have them in near panic mode, if we can keep that precious clean sheet. Scoring 3 would be nothing new for this team.

goat

nimrod

The Blue Blooded Maniac

A repeat of our second leg game against Hamburg a few years back but will we have a better result with Mpenza being switched for Kun?

5-1

zacc

Rowley Birkin QC