News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Spuds Match Thread

Started by KunDB, April 14, 2018, 19:13:47

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Laporte, Delph, Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Jesus

Subs | Bravo, Bernardo, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Yaya Touré, Foden, Brahim Diaz

No Fernandinho today, C'mon City.

gavin

Best team available at the moment I think. No fucking about today.

Kilkenny Blue

Bernado SIlva was the one shining light last Tuesday.

Kilkenny Blue

Sane!!!!  Another inch!

KunDB

Cruising yet again,( just like the Titanic was), until they mount an attack.

Now we are wobblier than a jelly in defence. When the heat comes on too many of our players go missing.

gavin

A bit wobbly but Laporte made a tackle and it rebounded off the Spurs player and in. Sometimes it goes like that against you and it has been for us a lot lately. Pen was outside the box but they are lucky not to be down to 9 men. Decent half, another the same will do.

Paddy

Davis should have been sent off, and it was a pen, it was inside the box

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: Paddy on April 14, 2018, 20:40:25

Awful tackle, def red card

KunDB

How Moss can see that tackle and not produce the red card, is beyond me?

Paddy

Is this another second half collapse ?

KunDB

First 15 mins second half possession by Spurs, piss poor passing by us. Awful.

KunDB

A good win, one more for PL Champions.

gavin

Fantastic performance and result. Always love winning at Spuds but to do it so comfortably under the circumstances deserves a great deal of credit. If Sterling could finsh he'd be some player.

nimrod

Quote from: Paddy on April 14, 2018, 20:40:25

Hey Paddy mate, how long since your last eye test, Im worried about your vision  :D

Great win , Sterling had a good game except for his misses, Laporte looked good also, I really didnt expect us to win that one, but we came out flying and full of determination, nice to see.
That flick on from KDB was absolute class.

Hesperus

Awesome result and performance. The team showed a lot of character to after the recent results, especially conceding just before half time. Well done lads.

Neil Mcnab

A great win, really needed after the last few games. Thought Vinny was something approaching his old self. We really need a DM to give Dinho competition, at 32 how much is left in his legs? Gundog can do a job there, but is a fill in like Delph at LB.

gavin

I think Gundog has done a great job there but it does look like that position is a big priority for the summer.

Paddy

Your right Nimrod. Hadn't seen the replay when I made the comment, was outside the box, but deserved it

zacc

makes up for pens not given too

gavin

They should have been down to 9 men by half time so penalty wasn't really that generous.