News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Really interesting feature in The Times yesterday

Started by Mr K, April 17, 2018, 09:36:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr K

There was a really interesting in depth feature on City and Pep in The Times yesterday by Paul Hirst. You can read it for free if you register..

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/in-depth-the-inside-story-of-how-manchester-city-won-the-premier-league-lswx2k7b8

I won't copy it onto here because I don't want CityMancs getting a call from The Times' lawyers, and it is a rather long feature, broken down into three sections -

1) GUARDIOLA’S WORK RATE & MODUS OPERANDI (attitude, training, diets and other nuggets such as Pep likes "Narcos" and "House Of Cards")

2) DRESSING ROOM UNITY (Basically about how the dressing room dynamic has changed over the last year or so)

3) THE PLAYERS (Fairly self explanatory, although I didn't realise that KDB was now part of the Senior Player's Group along with Kompany, Fernandinho, David Silva and Agüero)

Well worth a read IMO
Cheers.

gavin

They seem a happy bunch on the training ground videos even after defeats. I've once or twice thought they should look more miserable for a few days after getting beat. I wouldnt like to be forced to eat at the canteen at work.