News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Dippers

Started by nimrod, April 21, 2018, 19:33:04

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Really classless comments about West Brom after the game.

Im beginning to really hate that club, arrogant twats with feral fans

Swiss

goat

funny pitch wasnt dangerous when they were 2 up

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on April 21, 2018, 19:44:59
What comments?

The ones Klopp made

Blamed the pitch, said they didnt need the points, said the pitch would be ok in lower division etc

Stephen Paul

The way City were treated at anfield was a disgrace

hate them

gavin

Come on Edin and Kola

bry the guy

They have given themselves a chance with them two late away goals goals.

lee

no class...i see their scumbag fans at it again

KunDB

I detest their deluded fans with a passion.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Maybe the dippers coach will get the same welcome in Rome as the dippers gave to our boys...

Hesperus

Complete wankers, can't deny they are in with a real shout of winning the CL though.

Lekos

They're gonna bloody win it aren't they.

Hesperus

Yeah.  They, and the media will be insufferable.

bbk

They won't win it.

Surely?

lee

they wont beat madrid or munich..be lovely them failing

Swiss

Roma overturned a 3 deficit before...

gavin

I doubt they'll win it but they are capable of winning any one off game with their pace and finishing. They've a decent punchers chance you might say. They've had a decent chunk of fortune so far.

zacc

Whilst very sad for the fella bashed about the head inexcusable behaviour.
Which of course they're bleating about strange they thought their behaviour toward City and ruining the coach was fine!!!
Total hypocrites.
>:(

Swiss

This is the issue with pool fans. Total a hole hypocrites who refuse to take ownership for their own actions.

Violence begets violence

Sean

When City wanted to speak to the dippers and the police they were laughed at and called cry babies because of they concerns they had.  Now the dippers have done the same thing because of the away game to Roma but now that is acceptable. I wouldn't be surprised if there was trouble there on Wednesday night and you may have a few Juventus fans joining in. Its horrible to see people get hurt just like the man on Tuesday night but surely the police and the club should take responsibility for this as it looked like there was very few stewards and especially police around the ground. And allowing the fans stand on the police van is an absolute joke.