News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

World Travel thread

Started by Swiss, April 21, 2018, 20:30:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Quote from: goat on April 28, 2018, 10:17:56
you mean the one i started showing how bad  it is?

to be fair the main reason for no oz and africa is the weather, fuck that

That's the one.

WA. Has  a dry heat from the desert and a cool breeze from the sea. Feels like 26-28 d c. But that's the danger. Lube yourself up with sun cream.

nimrod

Currently on a half world cruise and we are stopped in Fiji today it's pretty third world here but managed to find some free Wi-Fi bloody hot 34 degrees and tropical a humid

nimrod

Hawaii is next stop I've never been there so I'm looking forward to 3 days there then on to Canada and Alaska

Swiss

Nice, where are you going?

nimrod

Vancouver, banff, Victoria

nimrod

Sorry Fiji internet keeps cutting out and it's blindingly hot here tropic sun etc the curries are to die for lol.....we are going to ketchikan in Alaska after Canada then round to Japan

Lekos

I'm in Sweden at the mo. Slowest bloody drivers I've ever seen.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

You driving behind Goat on his hols in his Volvo?

goat

last big trip there i did get a rental volvo  :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Lekos

Ridiculously slow speed limits and drivers that go even slower!   :D

goat

Lekos

Between Göteborg and Hässleholm. Main 'motorway' bit is alright (E6 or summat) but once off a dual carriageway it's painfully slow.

nimrod

Were in Waikiki now what a freaking amazing place

nimrod

There's a ship here does nude cruises was thinking it would be good for leko and goaty bollocks.......fucking yanks i hate them they have everything

nimrod

Sat in Seattle airport waiting for flight to LA......then board cruise to Mexico, loved Canada

goat

Quote from: nimrod on May 07, 2018, 00:01:26
There's a ship here does nude cruises was thinking it would be good for leko and goaty bollocks.......fucking yanks i hate them they have everything

so first thought after finding out about nude boats is me and greeko? have a word with yourself gandalf  :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Bit disappointed he didn't think of me.

nimrod

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on May 19, 2018, 14:29:00
Bit disappointed he didn't think of me.
Actually meant you and greeko 😁
Goat a bit past it now.

The Blue Blooded Maniac