News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

World Travel thread

Started by Swiss, April 21, 2018, 20:30:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

goat

can we start picking your sex tours?

i nominate finland in winter, you can pick any of the 11 1/2 winter months

Swiss

I may actually have to go there for work in the midst of winter!

goat

did actually laugh at that

they must hate you

Neil Mcnab

Reddishblue countries looks like military postings. 
For me.
Hawaii
US mainland
Canada
Australia
India
Pakistan
UAE
Saudi Arabia
Kenya
South Africa
Lebanon
Thailand
Tanzania
Usual suspects Greece, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Eire, Czech.

Bowdonblue

It's a shame South America doesn't feature because it's a magical and huge part of the world.

Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, the Patagonian wilderness of Argentina and Chile, the lake district in the Andes, the largest rain forest on earth.

It's the forgotten continent in some respects, but I love the place.

Get yourselves down there if you like travelling because you won't be disappointed with anything about the place if you do.

Lekos

South America is pretty amazing.  I'd really like to go back - lots more to see!  I've been to Argentina, Uruguay, Bolivia, Peru into Colombia up the amazon on a boat.  Passed through Venezuela and sort of been to Brazil, but not officially. 

Spent a few weeks in India this year on a couple of different trips.  It's just a bit too mental.  Too dirty,  cows wondering about eating bags of rubbish, people being run over by drivers avoiding cows, dead dogs, people shitting in streams, etc.  I'd love to go to the north though, by the mountain ranges.  Seems a bit more chilled out and less dirt.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Missus wants to go to India cos she's curry mad. I've took her down Rusholme a few times, can't be that different?

goat

i like  curry but dont fancy shitting my insides out for a week over it

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on January 22, 2019, 16:59:48
i like  curry but dont fancy shitting my insides out for a week over it
It's better than having a tube shoved up your arse for a colonic irrigation and also India has a much lower incidence of bowel cancer than the West.  :D

goat

fine, pesty can pop round yours to watch you shitting