News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

New kit

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, May 08, 2018, 20:09:17

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

https://1.ftb.al/NKUFoS56KM

Boring boring Nike. Last season with them anyway, going onto Puma apparently. They do some nice kits.

Hesperus

KunDB

As above two posts, disappointing.

gavin

This years was good. So good that I bought one. Won't be bothering next season.

Rowley Birkin QC

Puma should be a refreshing change from this dross.

Lekos

Yeah that is pretty poor. Be careful what you wish for though.  i always found Puma kits to be pretty shit and fall apart fairly quickly.

Bring back Kappa.

zacc

Like Gav have this seasons shirt which I like won't buy this one but it's not so bad.

bry the guy

Puma kits always look to tight,ok if your in shape but crap if your not.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Won't have a problem then will your Bry ;)

All the match shirts are tight these days. The ones the fans get flogged are replicas for chaps like me cos real men have curves 😎

bry the guy

yep no prob for me.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Saw this for £15 off the new kit, might be helpful to someone (no I'm not on commission)

https://1.ftb.al/eqXa2XXzNM

gavin

It is not quite as bad from the back of the East Stand, thats the best I can say about it.

bluebrendan

It gives the impression they just threw it together knowing it's the last season they'll be making it for us. I'm not keen on navy socks either, should be sky blue with maroon and white hoops at the top. Then again, seeing as I haven't bought a home shirt for 9 years I guess they won't be too bothered by my opinion.  :D

gavin

They should be attempting to get people who haven't bought one for years to like it so much that they do buy one.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on May 10, 2018, 10:26:46
They should be attempting to get people who haven't bought one for years to like it so much that they do buy one.
True but I'm a skinflint.  ;)

Swiss

I liked a few of the umbro kits

goat

last decent was reebok
although special mention for the le coq with the red and black stripe

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Swiss on May 13, 2018, 06:01:53
I liked a few of the umbro kits
some decent ones