News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Ingurlund

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, May 16, 2018, 14:08:25

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Not that anyone's arsed but Delph made it in.

Pleased for him, he's worked hard the lad.

shandon

What position would he play?  :)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

goat

Gareth

Ok, it's increasingly difficult to make a case supporting Joe Hart in his present incarnation, but I'd still say that while he was City's No. 1 keeper he was up to the job and fully deserved his 2 league medals (any other City keeper got 2?). I'm not saying he was the world's best, just that he was an integral part of that team at that time. Anyone think that Bravo was better? And as for England, I don't think Pickford is any better, Butland is error-prone and Pope (probably the best of the 3) is only second choice for Burnley when Heaton is fit.

shandon

Why does Goat hate Hart so much?

goat

fuck knows, should ask him

shandon

Why do you hate Hart so much?  :)

Neil Mcnab

I remember Mancini was rumoured ready to bin Hart off, but his passport saved him.

Delph is a good player, can play a few positions. He is a good back up.

nimrod

Quote from: shandon on May 16, 2018, 17:53:31
Because he thinks he is massively overrated....... it doesn't matter anyway as England will be coming home soon

Swiss

I've heard the England team are adopting this as their anthem, worked well for the Scots!

goat

Quote from: shandon on May 16, 2018, 17:53:31

honestly i dont hate him, gandalf the prog had it spot on with him being massively overrated

if hart wasnt english he would be wayne hennessey( i do rate him tho)

goat

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on May 16, 2018, 18:47:22
I remember Mancini was rumoured ready to bin Hart off, but his passport saved him.

according to david platt the arabs saved him

mancini had the bosnian from stoke lined up before he was sacked

Rowley Birkin QC

I'm always torn about Hart. One of ours (well... Shrewsbury's), very good shot stopper on his day and saved our bacon in a fair few games during the Mancini / Pellegrini era... but he also cost us as well at times. Poor decision making and (according to rumour) a tendency to ignore 'team orders' because he always thought he knew best - both at City and England. (Drove Fabio Capello mad by all accounts).

It's sad that his career has slid, but if you stop learning and believe there's nothing else anyone can teach you - then others will go past you.

goat

and  he killed  nastasic career at city

Swiss

Why do you say that?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

He didn't help him to be fair.

Savic is doing well for himself these days.

goat

Quote from: Swiss on May 19, 2018, 14:45:22
Why do you say that?

the chelsea game a few years back, nasty was bombed out because of  harts fuck up

gavin

We got rid of both Savic and Nastasic too quick. I doubt either is as good with the ball as Laporte though.

goat

to be fair savic looked a fucking disaster, nasty was decent

wasnt savic  part of the deal?