News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Ingurlund

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, May 16, 2018, 14:08:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes, Nasty had some promise. And Goat is right - Hart almost single handed finished Marty's City career.

Neil Mcnab

Nasty was a good player, but a sick note. Boateng was not given much of a chance either, played at RB quite a lot cant have helped. It worked out well for him though.

Back to Ingerlund, Southgate was an average manager, cant see him doing anything than the usual shite for the team. Inspiring he aint.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Was looking at the team sheet and it looks like Cahill and Henderson are the two most senior players and heard someone say that Henderson will be the captain.

That's as good a reason as any to hope that England doesn't win it.

Swiss

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on May 20, 2018, 18:58:54
Nasty was a good player, but a sick note. Boateng was not given much of a chance either, played at RB quite a lot cant have helped. It worked out well for him though.

Back to Ingerlund, Southgate was an average manager, cant see him doing anything than the usual shite for the team. Inspiring he aint.

Savic had one good Derby match
Liked Nastasic
Boateng, what I remember from him is that he couldn't control a ball to save his life

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Captain Kane.

Atleast he's not a scouser.

nimrod

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on May 20, 2018, 21:14:31
Was looking at the team sheet and it looks like Cahill and Henderson are the two most senior players and heard someone say that Henderson will be the captain.

That's as good a reason as any to hope that England doesn't win it.

You dont have to hope, England are fucked as a footballing nation

goat

i blame the eu, they facking made england pick these muslim lesbian dwarves

gavin

England has been shit a lot longer than City were.

nimrod

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: goat on May 29, 2018, 11:04:04
i blame the eu, they facking made england pick these muslim lesbian dwarves

Ah, but they know how to control a football with one touch - and they can dribble.

goat

soon train that out of them, if they cant run for 90 minutes its off to the gulag

Swiss

I enjoyed 96 and 98

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on May 31, 2018, 00:18:42
I enjoyed 96 and 98
Too many rag twats in those teams for me to enjoy them, the Italia 90 team wasn't bad.

shandon

What about 66?  :)

goat

he reckons harold was offside when he got arrow in his eye

nimrod

Didnt he have an apple on his head ?

lee

i wont be watching england..fooking shite..i just hope sterling upsets every cnut and scores a few for those who have given him stick over a tattoo

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Hopefully one of our lads will get their hands on the trophy.

goat

sane and guny ( not even sure both are in squad) have best chance

nimrod

Quote from: goat on June 02, 2018, 13:42:23
sane and guny ( not even sure both are in squad) have best chance

Kev & Vinny ?