News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pellers

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, May 22, 2018, 08:39:35

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

New Wet Spam manager.

Target: Do better than Moyes.

No pressure then haha.

Hesperus

Well they will certainly play the more open expansive football that their supporters demand.

I thought when we played under him our football was good but we were really open through the middle of the park and he never addressed that. It made the football entertaining but I never felt we had control over a game, even during the season we won the league.

Good luck to him though, he certainly got shafted by us in his last season but acted with a lot of dignity.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I think he knew all along that he was just a stop gap until we got Pep.

gavin

A decent bloke with an agreeable attitude to football. I think the Hammers will like him much more than Moyes. I just felt he never managed to address our blatant weaknesses with any purpose. Yes, to some extent he was a stop gap but he had three seasons and we went backwards over the three not forwards and we still spent some decent money. Good luck to him at West Ham, I'm sure they will play some great stuff but I doubt he will bring success to any great extent.

Neil Mcnab

A gentleman. Got his work cut out there. A creditable 8th finish next season, poor run of games sometime the next season, gone. He will have trousered 10 million plus, retire in comfort.

Stephen Paul

where is Moyes going to end up now

alexsam

A gentleman.

His first season in charge was superb.

I remember Pardew calling him an old c*nt, where are you now Alan

Swiss

Quote from: alexsam on May 25, 2018, 21:08:16
A gentleman.

His first season in charge was superb.

I remember Pardew calling him an old c*nt, where are you now Alan

Agreed. Though he does look like Emporer Palpatine