News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Big Sam sacked by Everton

Started by shandon, May 16, 2018, 13:13:06

Previous topic - Next topic

shandon

Surely his last job as a EPL manager?  :-[

The Blue Blooded Maniac

goat

why the fuck would everton sack moyes , get a grip pesty

speaking of sam, this just popped up on my twitter

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Cos Wet Spam couldn't find their arse with both hands

Swiss

Soon to appear at a shit team soon (Only to get shitter)

Lekos

He's got something like 14m quid in pay offs for being sacked in the last 10 years. Madness.

bluebrendan

As much I dislike Allardyce, Everton fans should be careful what they wish for, they were near the drop zone when he took over and finished 8th, hardly a disaster even if the football was shite.

gavin

Hopefully this is the end for managers such as Moyes and Allardyce. Football should be entertaining.

As good as City were this season, Everton's display at Goodison against us was embarrassing.

Lekos

Quote from: gavin on May 17, 2018, 07:43:28
Hopefully this is the end for managers such as Moyes and Allardyce. Football is should be entertaining.

Add Pardew to that list as well. 

goat

does gary megson even bother to apply anymore?

Swiss

Darren Huckerby criticised Megson's coaching style, when explaining why he chose to sign for Norwich City, instead of Megson's West Bromwich Albion. "I told him I didn't like the way he coached, I didn't like the way he shouted at his players and didn't like the way he treated seasoned professionals like 15-year-olds. I was just being honest with him. I said: 'I've seen you on the sidelines and you look like a crazed animal'".[32] According to Huckerby, Megson's response was that "He told me that was how he had to work with his players".

gavin

To be fair, Hucks was the sort of player that could turn any fan or manager into a crazed animal. He certainly did me on a few occasions. Electric pace and deadly on his day but at times his awareness, final ball and/or finishing would make you want to wring his fucking neck. He was called Forrest for a reason.

Many good memories of him too though. Some of Meggy as a player too.

Swiss

There were some absolute legends in that 2001/02 squad
If you want a walk down memory lane to the last time we finished around 100 points (99) - albeit a cracking Championship winning season.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001â€"02_Manchester_City_F.C._season

My choice picks

Edgy
Colisimo
Macken
Negouai
Carlo NAsh
The first Toure (Alioune)
Lucien Mettomo
Charvet
Anyone remember Dickson Etuhu!? now playing in Sweden for IFK Rössjöholm

Some great players though

Berkovic/Bernabia
Goater (ok technically not great 'butt' he knew how to find the net!
SWEEP - LEdge!
Wonder goal Jensen
Dunnie monster
Weaver
And special mention to Gerard Wiekens as that's my mates mum's favourite player and she died a few years back. (Just reminded me that's all).

Swiss

In case anyone's mind needs jogging, this is the Jensen goal I was talking about

shandon

Quote from: Swiss on May 21, 2018, 23:14:24

Anyone remember Dickson Etuhu!? now playing in Sweden for IFK Rössjöholm

I just remember someone at the time calling him the next Viera  :)

goat

was at aik solna for a bit

left to join a big club and ended up at preston

Swiss

goat