News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Raheems Tat

Started by nimrod, May 29, 2018, 08:23:31

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

He has his reasons, fair enough.

If people are offended by a picture of a gun they must walk around outside with their eyes closed.

Lekos

Man gets a tattoo shocker.

Man has breakfast shocker.

Man shops in Poundland shocker.

Man who earns lots of money gets on easyjet flight shocker.

He gets absolutely ripped by the press.  They're obsessed with him.  Funnily enough it's generally always that shit rag The Sun or Daily Hate Mail.

goat

did you see that greatest hits of the sun on twitter last night greeko?

Lekos

goat

KunDB

Sun is a scum tabloid. If Raheem was white middle class, or called Beckham, would he be showered with this shite, I doubt it. Might be wrong but there is clearly an agenda against him.

Gareth

Brilliant supportive interview just now on BBC R4 with the editor of Football365; not afraid to say Raheem is the victim of journalistic racism. Really good to hear someone come out and tell the truth.

KunDB

Good article, even though it mistakenly terms it 'snobbery', when racism is a better descriptor.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/shortcuts/2018/may/29/raheem-sterling-tabloid-snobbery-gun-tattoo

Extract:

The character assassinations are as endless as they are bizarre. He can’t win. He’s either too tight (buying clothes from Primark while earning £180,000 a week, eating pasties at Greggs while signing for City for almost £50m, taking an £80 easyJet trip while earning £200,000 a week) or too flash (his fleet of cars, the private jet he hired to take him on two holidays in a week).

He is the “love rat” who dared to propose to his long-term girlfriend Paige Milian, the snake who looked “TIRED” at a party at 3am (yes, tired!), the scoundrel who bought his mother a nice sink despite failing to win the World Cup, the reprobate who drove a “FILTHY £50K Mercedes”.

In April, this culminated in possibly the most shocking of Sterling exposés â€" after failing to win the young player of the year award (he finished third), he shamelessly went out for a spot of breakfast in his “£120,000 pimped-up Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon”. Worse, the wretch looked, according to the Daily Mail, “relaxed”.

gavin

Not the greatest tat is it but nor is it front page news. Think I'd rather have that than a big tat of myself on my back to be honest. Good job him and Sane are decent eh.

goat

Quote from: KunDB on May 29, 2018, 17:35:54
Sun is a scum tabloid. If Raheem was white middle class, or called Beckham, would he be showered with this shite, I doubt it. Might be wrong but there is clearly an agenda against him.

they gave beckham shit
gazza probably still has had it the worst

nimrod

Quote from: KunDB on May 29, 2018, 17:35:54

If it was Pogba or Lingard you'd be saying the tat is shite and classless  ;)

KunDB

Quote from: nimrod on May 29, 2018, 21:28:04
If it was Pogba or Lingard you'd be saying the tat is shite and classless  ;)

I own up to being 100% biased, pro City, anti-scouser and rags.

nimrod

Quote from: KunDB on May 29, 2018, 22:02:56
I own up to being 100% biased, pro City, anti-scouser and rags.

Think we all are

Swiss

Tbf, the tat is shite and chavy, but each to their own and he said it's not finished.

Rowley Birkin QC

Seriously pissing me off this is. It's just a tat. Some media outlets now pandering to this nonsense by suggesting he should be dropped from the World Cup! 

As someone on twitter said today - John Terry once called a fellow professional "a black c*nt" and merrily took himself off to the Euros with hardly a murmur from the likes of The Sun. The repeated attacks on Sterling by Murdoch's shitty little rag are at best deliberately provocative - and at worse fuelled by racism.

Hesperus

Potentially naive, but when you hear his story about it, no one has the right to question it. All these pompous idiots ( Harry Rednapp et al) jumping on the band wagon without any understanding of Raheems person story. It's really annoyed me, glad the FA have backed him