News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

LiverPoll

Started by KunDB, May 29, 2018, 19:50:01

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/petition-sergio-ramos-mohamed-salah-champions-league-uefa-fifa/

A petition to have Ramos charged for his clash with Salah.

What can I say, if only every team played the game as immaculately fairly and as cleanly as Liverpool do what a wonderful world it would be. Liverpool players would never resort to physicality or cheating. Shame on Ramos for even thinking about tackling Salah, let alone actually doing it.

At the time of writing, the petition calling for action to be taken against Ramos has exceeded 475,000 signatures and it is rising rapidly. The petition, which was reportedly created by Mohamed Salah Abdel-Hakeem, states: “Sergio Ramos intentionally kept Mohamed Salah’s arm under his armpit, causing dislocation of his shoulder. Not only missing the rest of the game, but also missing the Fifa World Cup 2018.

“In addition he kept acting that Liverpool players fouled him falsely, causing the referee to give Manne [sic] a yellow card he did not deserve.

“Sergio Ramos represents an awful example to future generations of football players. Instead of winning matches fairly, he uses tricks that defy the spirit of the game and fair play.

“Uefa and Fifa should take measures against Ramos and similar players, using the video recordings of matches to keep the spirit of the game.”

bry the guy

nimrod

He didnt mention Loserpool fans throwing flares bottles cans etc at our team bus, intimidating our players and inciting violence in order to gain an advantage then ?

Lekos

zacc

When living in a glass house probably best not to throw flares, bottles etc.
Some of their following supported the behaviour when asked about the violence to the City bus.
What do they say about stuff going round?

goat

the best bit of dipper internetting was the bloke from brookside wanting to fight ramos

KunDB

Well this news could screw the damages litigation claim.

Egypt's team doctor has met Salah and their Football Association said his absence "will not exceed" three weeks.

So a bruise was seemingly the real reason he went off then.

Stephen Paul

its not as if Ramos bit or elbowed him

Embarrassing is right 

nimrod

Quote from: goat on May 30, 2018, 11:05:47
the best bit of dipper internetting was the bloke from brookside wanting to fight ramos

That brings back 80's memories

Was it this scally ?

nimrod

Quote from: stephenmcfc on May 30, 2018, 19:09:15
its not as if Ramos bit or elbowed him

Embarrassing is right

Typical dippers eh, never their fault, this proves maybe differently (sorry goaty tits its the Mail)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5786667/New-footage-suggests-Mo-Salah-one-locked-arms-Sergio-Ramos.html

KunDB

Ok, it is clear to (independent?) me, from that video, that Salah is the guilty party, time to start a new poll, ban Salah for dirty play.  ::)

goat

Quote from: nimrod on May 30, 2018, 23:03:56
That brings back 80's memories

Was it this scally ?

nah, wasnt jimmy or ron either

Swiss

goat

one of the later ones afer i stopped looking

Swiss

The paving slab or the helicopter crash.

That with Sinbad are the three things I know about emmerdale

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Is that what that Jennifer Ellison was on?

goat

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Was gutted when she declined to do playboy.

nimrod

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on June 01, 2018, 20:29:06
Was gutted when she declined to do playboy.

Would you have found those pics useful ?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I was around 15 at the time so yes, most definitely!!!