News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Chel ski slippery slope

Started by KunDB, May 31, 2018, 13:59:40

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Chelsea put stadium plans on hold because of 'unfavourable financial conditions'

A bit worrying for Chelsea fans with Roman in the middle of the Britain Russia war of words, and Roman now an Israeli citizen with no British visa. Mind it's been on the cards for a while judging by their recent transfer activity.

silvablue

[urlhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44315033][/url]

Chelsea's Russian billionaire owner Roman Abramovich has put the club's stadium plans on hold after delays to the renewal of his UK visa.

The estimated cost for a new 60,000 seat Stamford Bridge has increased to £1bn after delays, which included a dispute with a local family.
Abramovich is unwilling to invest in a major project in a country where he is not allowed work.

nimrod

Great..

Chuck a bid in for Hazard

KunDB

I like your thinking Nimrod.

nimrod

Big Sam or Pardew next manager ?

bluebrendan

Quote from: nimrod on May 31, 2018, 19:55:10
Great..

Chuck a bid in for Hazard
We dodged Sanchez by the skin of our teeth (or by Woodward's incompetence),why try repeating the trick? I think Mahrez is a better fit for the squad.

gavin

Why not repeat the trick??????? Up the bidding then leave the rags to pick up the tag.

Swiss

I still think Sanchez is a good player. If utd get the right manager in, then Sanchez could be great for them unfortunately.