News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Jorginho

Started by KunDB, June 01, 2018, 19:40:34

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Sportsmole/Gazetta dello sport claiming Jorginho deal now done. Hopefully it is sound information.

"Napoli midfielder Jorginho has allegedly agreed a five-year deal with Manchester City.

According to  Gazzetta dello Sport, the key details of the contract have been finalised, and the midfielder will join up with his new employers after the World Cup.

The deal, which is thought to be worth â,¬50m (£44m), was allegedly spurred by Jorginho's interest in playing under Pep Guardiola.

The Italian outlet adds that Guardiola is an admirer of the 26-year-old and wants to add the playmaker to the growing list of talent at the club.

Jorginho made 35 appearances for Napoli this season, scoring three times."

The Blue Blooded Maniac

What sort of midfielder is he?

Dinho?
Dave?
kev?
Rah/Leroy?

KunDB

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on June 01, 2018, 20:32:07
What sort of midfielder is he?

Dinho?
Dave?
kev?
Rah/Leroy?

Dinho direct replacement (eventually).

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ooo just what we need!

gavin

He'll be his own man I hope. But my money is on him being able to pass a bit.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

If he's as good as Dinho has been and we can get a good 6 or 7years out of him then happy days!

goat

not had the best luck signing italians tho have we  :D

big bad bernie
fucking bianchi
mario....

Neil Mcnab

He is a plastic, so better luck.

nimrod

Quote from: goat on June 02, 2018, 13:44:01
not had the best luck signing italians tho have we  :D

big bad bernie
fucking bianchi
mario....

Andrea Mancini.....he went on to worse things after us

KunDB

Overdue a good one then. 

Swiss

Most Argentinean footballers have Italian passports, why not a Brazillian?

Neil Mcnab

If we are going for plastics, Tiatto put everything into it. He was a competitor.

Neil Mcnab

Off to Chelsea for megabucks, who is next on the list?

Swiss

Dunno. A fully fit Delph lends to the argument of not splashing the cash in that area.
Stones/ kompany could play there

Gareth

Mateo Kovačić, apparently. I think I'd prefer it if they just told us after they'd actually signed someone.

KunDB

This failing to sign a player is starting to become a pattern and City need to learn. Get the deal done quickly a few million either way does not matter.

Lekos

I don't remember any protracted transfers last summer? They were all done pretty sharpish and we got our top targets (perhaps with the exception of Ederson but that's turned out pretty well anyway).

There's more to this Jorginho transfer. It's probably on here but can't be arsed to scroll up. It's definitely online.

gavin

How long will Delph be fully fit??

Swiss

That is the risk

Onwards and upwards

zacc

Well well fancy that dodgy back room back tracking by Italians haha.
You can bet FA won't be interested in a deal was done with City two weeks ago and now
new Chelski manager bring the player with him.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-targets-jorginho-14894854