News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

9/11

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, June 14, 2018, 23:08:43

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Yes I've had a few drinks and just watching another 'conspiracy' movie but I reckon this was an inside job including public jet liners and demotion style explosive devices all for a reason to begin a 'war on terrorism' and to get that dolla in oil sales.

What's everyone's thought on this?

reddishblue

You've been eating the alcohol rub on the ward doors again.

goat

lizard people did it

nimrod

Elvis - still alive, works in Barnsley

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Great discussion lads, nice one!

goat

one of us must be right

nimrod

Quote from: reddishblue on June 15, 2018, 00:03:53
You've been eating the alcohol rub on the ward doors again.

Then smearing it with Aarons garlic mayo

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Swiss

The cost of the wars far outweighs the billions recouped

reddishblue

Not if you make bombs and guns.

goat

or are lizard people with no pockets to keep your cash in

Rowley Birkin QC

In pure practical terms, 9/11 doesn't hold water as "an inside job". Ludicrously convoluted and complicated to set up, and would have involved dozens, perhaps hundreds of people who would have been in on it. Almost impossible to keep something like that secret. Most of the conspiracy theory is based on apparent inconsistencies and oddities that (shock - horror!) can't be disproved, but more importantly don't have a smidgen of evidence to back them up. Nothing except calculated (at best) and wild (at worst) guess work. The whole "no high-rise building has ever collapsed like this / the fire alone would not cause it" argument is particularly moronic.

The really shocking conspiracy (in plain sight) is how the Bush (jr) administration used 9/11 to justify their lies about Iraq and kick-start their disastrous, pocket lining, oil fuelled, direct intervention in the Middle East. Hundreds of thousands have died. They're still dying.

goat

ken knows too much, ken did it

Swiss

D'they're tekkin our jobs!

V for victory, the lizard people are here to save us

Mel Gibson

Lekos

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on June 14, 2018, 23:08:43
Yes I've had a few drinks and just watching another 'conspiracy' movie but I reckon this was an inside job including public jet liners and demotion style explosive devices all for a reason to begin a 'war on terrorism' and to get that dolla in oil sales.

What's everyone's thought on this?

No.

nimrod

Have you noticed how 9/11 is very similar to 911 (the US emergency number)

Very Lizardesque.

goat

its like that old shakin stevens quote

give a man a fish and he will look for some chips, give him a rod and he will ebay it.
give a yank some tin foil and he will make a hat and use whats left for heroin

wise man that shakey, even if he made my hangover 100 times worse when i was 16

Swiss

I've got a mate who believes in all this shit. Smokes too much, wrote his own bible,thinks a zombie apocalypse is coming and is now writing a book about all the conspiracies

goat

get him on here tone

nimrod