News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

zinchenko

Started by goat, August 08, 2018, 21:40:14

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

off to wolves apparently

gavin

A good lad but a bit too careless at times last season at full back. Not sure he'd have the responsibility to be understudy to Fernandinho that we're looking for either. Clearly, he's in of a helluva job in his proper position against KDB, and Silva x2, Foden and Diaz. If £16 million is true I suspect it'll be very good business. More and more there's becoming a bit of a City premium. We're now getting a bit more for our youngsters just by association with us, nice.

goat

you call it premium and i call it a bargain for wolves. 16mill for a premier league champ that plays for a decent country is a good signing

gavin

Hmm not convinced, it'll be interesting to see how he does. We'll have a buy back clause anyway I'll bet. What about 25 mill for Iheanacho?

goat

i read the clause is not likely. wolves bloke made some comment about not developing other teams players

gavin

If they were to get a couple of good years out of him and then sell him back to City at twice the price then they won't have done badly out of it. Seems a self defeating attitude if they lose out on promising players they want.

Swiss

Could add mahrez through the middle too.

goat

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Zink has refused to go so will fight for his place.

Will be nice to see him play in his preferred position in the league Cup.

KunDB

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on August 09, 2018, 12:08:57
Zink has refused to go so will fight for his place.

Will be nice to see him play in his preferred position in the league Cup.

He is a very good player but still has a lot to elarn, should have left and proved himself as he will only be a bit part player at City, at best.